Desktop Integration Support Specialist
HI, WE’RE BROADLY!
Our product enables local businesses to deliver a five-star customer experience. People have a better experience when the business is responsive, engaged, and customer-centric. By helping local businesses serve their customers better, we also help them thrive!
WHO ARE YOU?
A highly motivated, problem solver with strong Windows operating systems technical skills to join our Integration Support Team!
You possess well-developed technical skills and a strong attention-to-detail. You have a thorough knowledge of Broadly’s product (and services) and be able to describe its functions, features and details to customers. Integration Support Specialists must multi-task across systems and applications, analyze, isolate and resolve a variety of technical integration issues and
can comfortably navigate various technical environments (e.g. Windows, Zapier, Postman/cURL,
WHAT’S THE JOB, REALLY?
The Integration Support Specialist provides world-class technical support for Broadly’s small (and medium sized) business customers. This role ensures seamless automated experiences between Broadly and its customers, ensuring connectivity and productivity, delivering optimal value to Broadly’s customers. This role develops, manages, oversees and supports the business system integrations utilized by Broadly and its valued customers.
As Broadly’s Integrations SME (subject-matter expert), the Integration Support Specialist provides cross-functional assistance bridging the gap between Integrations Engineering, Product, Customer Success, Sales and Broadly’s customers. He/she provides Tier-1 and Tier-2 level assistance for all integration related questions and issues.
The Integration Support Specialist’s primary responsibilities are:
- Providing world-class technical support to assist Broadly’s customers with integrations.
- Diagnosing, troubleshooting, and resolving integration questions, issues and other requests.
- Performing advanced business system integrations (Native, 3rd party, Zapier, etc.).
- Coordinating efforts to research, develop and administer new business system integrations.
- Work closely with Broadly Integrations Engineering team to develop and test new business system integrations and enhancements
- Communicate directly with beta customers to gather requirements and test business system integrations
- Driving product adoption, success, and satisfaction with every email or phone call.
- Proactively monitor and resolve broken integrations for “at-risk” integrated customers.
- Notify and train Sales & Success departments on updates related to integrations.
- Updating internal and external training materials on Integrations.
The minimum, primary skills, qualities, characteristics and experience necessary to meet this position’s outcomes are:
- Technical - have strong working knowledge of the Windows operating system environment, including Windows registry, Event Scheduler and Event Viewer and the ability to diagnose issues and research and apply solutions. Also must have working knowledge of basic SQL and relational databases
- Proactive - recognizes & addresses needs before they arise
- Committed to confidentiality - can be trusted with highly sensitive and confidential information, default conduct exemplifies integrity
- Attention-to-detail : must be meticulous with data, systems and customer information
- Vocal : must communicate directly and frequently with affiliated parties
The preferred skills, qualities, characteristics and experience include:
- Understanding of internet communication concepts such as HTTP/HTTPS, REST, Webhooks and FTP
- Webhook zap (Setting up, monitoring)
- Able to read and comprehend code for documentation
- Able to make minor edits to fix bugs
- Able to implement new features (nice to have)
- Able to read and comprehend code to answer questions about codebase
- Open/Manage tickets
- Open PRs for edited code
- Code Reviews for PRs
- Flexible Time Off: We believe that a balance between work and life is essential to happiness and success, so work hard and take the time you need
- Health Coverage: We offer competitive coverage plans for medical, dental and vision, because you’re worth it
- Food: We serve catered lunch every week, gather for company happy hours and stock the office with bountiful snacks
- Wellness: mental & physical health is a priority
- Travel: Ask us about our International Travel Stipend!
- Team Bonding: Regular Meet'n'Greets, All Hands and more!
- Equity: Yeah, you’ll be a stakeholder, we all are!
- Compensation: Salary, Bonus and Equity DOE
Broadly is committed to providing and promoting equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. We comply fully with the spirit, as well as the letter, of all applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations implementing the national objective of equal employment opportunity. Broadly does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital or domestic partner status, veteran status, political or religious affiliations, height, weight, or any other characteristic protected by law. We value diversity and encourage all qualified candidates to apply.