Desktop Support Analyst, Part-time, Baltimore, MD
HI, WE’RE BROADLY!
Our product enables local businesses to deliver a five-star customer experience. People have a better experience when the business is responsive, engaged, and customer-centric. By helping local businesses serve their customers better, we also help them thrive.
Our culture is diverse and inclusive and what we all have in common is that we find purpose in our work, we know our work has meaning, and we strive to learn from one another as we build Broadly together!
WHAT'S THE JOB REALLY?
As a member of the Operations team, the Desktop Support Technician reviews, analyzes, evaluates, optimizes, and proactively responds to the technical systems and tools to assist the growing needs of the company. This includes, providing software and technical support to the Baltimore Office, and be frontline interfacing with the employees in that office to maintain reliability for all things technical. The Desktop Technician will report to the IT Manager and support his or her efforts to keep the company functional on all technical aspects including networks, equipment, inventory, security, development and Salesforce. This is a part-time position in Baltimore, MD. 20 hours/week.
WHO ARE YOU?
● 3-5 years of IT and Desktop Support experience
● Understand business practices and processes
● Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
● Mac OS
● Adaptable in an always changing and exciting start-up environment
● A positive, helpful attitude regarding people and problems that pop up
Desktop Support Analyst's primary responsibilities:
- Morning shift from 8:00am Eastern time to Noon, Monday through Friday.
- Network support and troubleshooting for both wireless and wired configurations, cabling, and telephone.
- Inventory management, security, and maintenance of IT equipment, hardware, software and laptops.
- Frontline technical support for business process issues within Salesforce and its connected apps (Talkdesk, SalesLoft, etc).
- Managing the Broadly Help Desk to be a first point of contact for any technical support for the Baltimore office.
- Standard desktop, workstation & laptop hardware and software troubleshooting.
- Additional responsibilities include onboarding and offboarding employees and administration of Google, Talkdesk, Salesforce, Microsoft, etc.
- Proactively find and solve IT and Business Application problems in a growing company with multiple office locations.
- Audio/Video set-up and configurations for all conference rooms and company meetings.
- Monitor incidents and service requests to ensure SLAs are met and work with analysts or other team member towards successful on-time resolution.
- Develop and comply with core IT processes, including change control, change management, policy development & enforcement, systems design review, systems troubleshooting and documentation
- Special projects / duties as needed for any and all of our three offices.
Desktop Support Analyst's Compensation:
- $25/hour, 20 hours/week, M-F 8:00am-12:00pm.
Broadly is committed to providing and promoting equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. We comply fully with the spirit, as well as the letter, of all applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations implementing the national objective of equal employment opportunity. Broadly does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital or domestic partner status, veteran status, political or religious affiliations, height, weight, or any other characteristic protected by law. We value diversity and encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
UNDER MARYLAND LAW, AN EMPLOYER MAY NOT REQUIRE OR DEMAND, AS A CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT, PROSPECTIVE EMPLOYMENT, OR CONTINUED EMPLOYMENT, THAT AN INDIVIDUAL SUBMIT TO OR TAKE A POLYGRAPH EXAMINATION OR SIMILAR TEST. AN EMPLOYER WHO VIOLATES THIS LAW IS GUILTY OF A MISDEMEANOR AND SUBJECT TO A FINE NOT EXCEEDING $100.