Client Onboarding Specialist
Customer Success /
BrokerBay is shaping the future of brokerage software and we're searching for a stellar Client Onboarding Specialist to join our Customer Success team. As an important member of our Customer Success team you'll be moving clients through the onboarding pipeline, assisting them every step of the way as they gear up for launch.
If you’re driven by autonomy, love efficiency and want to be part of a startup that has already experienced 500% YoY revenue growth, keep reading:
What You'll Be Doing:
- Managing the implementation of accounts, by conducting initial platform set up and ensuring clients reach milestones as they prepare for launch
- Ensuring continued success of accounts reaching 500+ users
- Leading 1+ hour long live training demos for clients
- Supporting, troubleshooting and solving client issues when needed
- Contributing to our onboarding strategy to improve the client experience
- Following up with clients post-launch to maintain a pulse on our client base. This includes identifying trends in the client's analytics dashboard and tracking what makes a healthy versus unhealthy client, followed by deploying a strategy to ensure the client's continued success on our platform.
You're Right For The Role If:
- You're so on the ball you invented it - you make managing multiple competing projects look easy and don't let items slip through the cracks
- You eat deadlines for breakfast - tracking multiple clients and ensuring they hit their milestones is no match for you or your calendar
- You build strong relationships and are a polished speaker able to deliver a white-glove level of service
- You're creative and have experience in developing new ways to consistently drive value to our clients in your communications with them
- You're tech savvy and can easily self-learn and navigate new platforms. You can then take this knowledge and educate your clients regarding the best use cases of the product.
- You have experience working in a Customer Success related role with a clear track record of managing accounts, onboarding clients and ensuring the health / long term success of these accounts
Extra Bonus Points If:
- You have familiarity with the real estate industry
- You have experience in one of the following roles:
- 1. Customer Success Manager
- 2. Operations or Implementation Manager
- 3. Account Manager
Why Join Us?
- Annual Health Benefits and Professional Development credits
- Open concept, brightly lit office with flex drop-in hours
- Rick the Office Dog (#BrokerBork)
- Mentorship opportunities as you join our team in our stages of early growth
- Opportunity to build skills in product as you build partnerships with other departments
- Regular team socials including yacht parties, team lunches, and more
$40 - 50k Annually
The health and safety of our team always comes first. Currently all of BrokerBay is working remotely and is as productive as ever! We're engaging in fun ways while working from home, and will be returning to the office when appropriate.
Our office is located at 90 Sumach in downtown Toronto.
BrokerBay is an equal employment opportunity for all applicants and Employees and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, record of offences, marital status, family status, disability or any other characteristic protected by local law.