The Future of Brokerage Software
Empowering agents and administrators with seamless workflows, smart automation, and lightning-fast syncing across platforms
BrokerBay is an advanced cloud-based ecosystem designed to replace the clunky legacy systems previously used by brokerages across North America. We’re on a mission to consolidate, automate, and revolutionize the way brokerages do business from start to finish with:
- advanced front desk and appointment management
- customized offer strategy and feedback collection
- modern inter-office messaging
- actionable analytics
- North America’s largest exclusive listing network
The result? A smooth, hassle-free experience for admins, agents, and their clients.
Why we love working at BrokerBay (and you will too!)
BrokerBay is the fastest growing real estate startup in Canada, with 500% YoY revenue growth. There’s no better place to be if you’re looking for a dynamic work environment with plenty of room to flex your professional muscles.
Our team is tight-knit, whip-smart, and loves a good joke. Before the pandemic hit, you could find us innovating (or playing ping pong) at our shiny downtown Toronto office—these days, we’re transforming the real estate landscape one feature at a time from home.
We’re ambitious, goal-driven, and take on big challenges together. 2020 has proven to be our busiest year yet and we’ve got our sights set high for the future 🚀
- Lead by example - a hands on role
- Design and implement core features and modules
- Conduct code reviews and architecture reviews
- Setup and enforce best practices
- Establish enhanced production monitoring processes
- At least 4 years of building and scaling back-end systems in Node
- Scaling applications following increases in features, users and team size
- Refactoring large codebases
- Implementing GraphQL / microservices architecture
- Optimizing MongoDB queries and models
- Working understanding of devops (GCP/Kubernetes preferably)
The health and safety of our team always comes first. Currently all of BrokerBay is working remotely and is as productive as ever! We're engaging in fun ways while working from home, and will be returning to the office when appropriate.
Our office is located at 90 Sumach in downtown Toronto.
BrokerBay is an equal employment opportunity for all applicants and Employees and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, record of offences, marital status, family status, disability or any other characteristic protected by local law.