We’re looking for a creative, proactive and analytical Growth Engineer who is able to get their hands dirty and drive our customer acquisition. We have ambitious goals for next year when we launch publicly, and we need someone who can work closely with a Growth Marketer to test, experiment and optimise, to find the most cost effective ways to acquire customers.
- Jointly responsible for the growth of our customer base
- Working in a growth team that consists of you and a growth hacker, with full autonomy to try things out
- Analysing market and customer trends, and forming a strategy to acquire users
- Planning campaigns and experimenting with growth techniques in every channel, across PR, content, brand, social media, performance marketing, etc.
- Analysing results, iterating and optimising on acquisition, conversion and retention
- Working closely with the founders and the engineering team
- Working with a start-of-the-art tech stack with the usual suspects: Node, Google Cloud, Kubernetes, Docker, Meteor, MongoDB, Github
You should be
- Very experienced with at least two of the following: JS, Java, ObjectiveC, Swift, Python, C#
- Analytical and able to analyse and interpret data
- Able to work in a dynamic, kickass and super charged team of 2
- Excited about ambitious goals and willing to make everything happen to reach them
- A believer that not all problems can be solved with more code
It excites us if you
- Have experience as a full-stack developer
- Have production quality experience with ReactNative
- Are very interested in growth engineering and rapid testing to acquire users
- Contribute to the open source community or have your own projects
We love engineering. We love design. And we love insurance - or what we know it should be.
At Brolly we're obsessed with creating an entirely new concept of personal insurance, and a product that customers love.
We're a small team that's growing fast. Our team is enthusiastic, friendly, and respectful. We love the things that make you different, and we love solving hard problems.
We're looking for determined, passionate big thinkers to join us on our ambitious undertaking to build the future of the insurance industry.