Interactive Producer / Project Manager
Brooklyn United is a cultural impact digital agency. We create results-driven interactive products and platforms to help our clients shape our shared future.
We’re also a growing agency looking for fresh perspectives. Our producers understand our clients’ needs, and help find solutions to meet those needs. They communicate how and why our ideas will work. They are the connective tissue making sure projects succeed at every level, from the big-picture to the tiniest detail. In other words, they make things happen.
You will work on a variety of projects, ranging from interactive-only to integrated projects that include interactive, brand, and campaign. You will be responsible for leading project teams, building relationships with our clients, and delivering high-quality work.
- Guide multiple interactive projects from kick-off to launch (typically ~3 simultaneous projects)
- Lead project teams comprised of designers, developers, and strategists
- Manage project scopes, budgets, and schedules
- Support identification of project team members, forecast and manage time allocation per project
- Build strong relationships with clients, learning to anticipate their needs within and beyond existing scope
- Present our work, explain our decisions, and answer client questions
- Adapt agency processes and practices per client/engagement
- Employ the best tools for the job on a project-by-project basis
- Advocate for our clients to our colleagues, and for our colleagues to our clients
- Make work that excites you as you make it
- Ability to clearly present our ideas and work, both orally and in writing
- Attention to detail, passion for organization, and commitment to following through
- Curiosity, desire to always learn, and motivation to find opportunities in new challenges
- Experience working with multidisciplinary teams, ideally including designers, developers, and strategists
- Ability to work independently married to a zeal for working collaboratively
- Knowledge of best practices, opportunities, and constraints for website projects
- One to three years of professional experience, ideally in an interactive or agency setting
- Compensation will be commensurate with experience
Please submit a resume and cover letter. You must have authorization to work in the United States, and live in the greater New York City area or be willing to move here. We look forward to hearing from you!