Customer Service Representative Benelux (part-time)
Who We Are:
Brooks is a team of passionate people united by a desire to do meaningful work, lead healthy lives and make a difference. We share a focused mission: to inspire everyone to run and be active. That’s it. No distractions—it’s all about the run. Through science, creativity, service, authenticity and connection, we obsess over delivering the best running gear on the planet. We do it our way, with our unique spirit, with a goal of being more relevant to runners than any other brand, day after day and mile after mile. We are determined to innovate, challenging ourselves to lead thought at every turn. Inside these walls and on the roads, tracks and trails, we live and breathe Run Happy, celebrating the positive impact running has on our lives and others. We inject it into all we do because it makes everything better, smarter, more fun and more memorable. Our company culture defines us, bonds us together and creates the conditions for success. It is lived daily as a behavioral expression of our collective set of brand values: Connect with People, Innovate for our Customer, Compete as a Team, Build Trust, Have Fun & Bring Passion, and Be Active. If you’re on our team, it means you’re part of creating something extraordinary. You’re part of Brooks.
As the B2C Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for providing industry-leading customer service to our direct consumers (Runners) by assisting them in Dutch & French in the selection and ordering of our products, as well as handling questions via various media and providing assistance for returns and credits in the BENELUX. Additionally, you will be assisting Brooks retailers in BENELUX when needed.
Please note that this is a part-time role of 24-26 hours per week, spread out to 4 days.
- In this role, you will primarily:
- Seek positive timely solutions to all customer questions and concerns
- Communicate with customers via phone, chat, email, and social media
- Quote product pricing and availability to the end consumer
- Process returns
- Track and report recurring problems and act as a problem identifier and solver
- Monitor customer orders through web channels
- Daily release and fraud checks of eCommerce orders
- Work with credit to resolve invoicing errors
- Collaborate with the EMEA Ecommerce team on Product availability, merchandising, complaints concerning website and/or processes
- Manage Brooks’ True Blue guarantee purchased thru our own website and other channels
- Order management
- Deal with inquiries for B2B orders.
- B2B return authorization and processing and issue credits when necessary
- Working together with the Operations team or DC to re-arrange deliveries as needed.
In addition, you will assist the B2B team with:
- MBO/HBO degree or equivalent experience required
- 1+ years customer service experience preferred
- Proficiency in Dutch & fluency in French.
- Available for 24-26 hours per week, ideally from Monday to Thursday
- Ability to manage time effectively and exhibit a strong ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with adverse situations positively.
- Computer proficiency: Word, Excel, Outlook, Social Media
- Accuracy in typing, spelling, and grammar
- Proven ability to work effectively independently as well as with a team
- Can work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, demonstrating effective listening through concise, clear verbal and written communication.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that inspire and build trust resulting in effective working relationships across the company.
- Basic knowledge of documenting Process Flows and Process descriptions
- Passionate participation in Brooks’ sports activities a plus, overridden by the ability to understand and empathize with the runner in order to develop loyal, engaging relationships with our customers and the Brooks community.
- Embraces and lives the Brooks values!
By submitting this application, you expressly make the following representations and warranties and give your consents as described below:
Brooks Sports, Inc. collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Brooks Sports, Inc.'s recruitment related activities as well as for organizational planning purposes globally. Consequently, Brooks Sports, Inc. may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants including for example setting up and conducting interviews and tests, evaluating and assessing the results thereto and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment processes including the final recruitment.
Brooks Sports, Inc. does not disclose your personal data to unauthorized third parties. However, as a global corporation consisting of multiple affiliated companies in various countries, Brooks Sports, Inc. has international sites and Brooks Sports, Inc. uses resources located throughout the world. Brooks Sports, Inc. may from time to time also use third parties to act on Brooks Sports, Inc.'s behalf. You agree to the fact that to the extent necessary your personal data may be transferred and/or disclosed to any company within Brooks Sports, Inc. group of companies as well as to third parties acting on Brooks Sports, Inc.'s behalf, including also transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided Brooks Sports, Inc. with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
At Brooks, we celebrate diversity & equity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment, and encourage people of all backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills to apply. Brooks is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, the presence of a sensory, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military status, marital status, pregnancy or child birth, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, political ideology, or any other non-merit based factors.