Senior Digital Program Manager
US, Washington, Seattle, Corporate
Who We Are:
Brooks is a team of passionate people united by a desire to do meaningful work, lead healthy lives and make a difference. We share a focused mission: to inspire everyone to run and be active. That’s it. No distractions—it’s all about the run. Through science, creativity, service, authenticity and connection, we obsess over delivering the best running gear on the planet. We do it our way, with our unique spirit, with a goal of being more relevant to runners than any other brand, day after day and mile after mile. We are determined to innovate, challenging ourselves to lead thought at every turn. Inside these walls and on the roads, tracks and trails, we live and breathe Run Happy, celebrating the positive impact running has on our lives and others. We inject it into all we do because it makes everything better, smarter, more fun and more memorable. Our company culture defines us, bonds us together and creates the conditions for success. It is lived daily as a behavioral expression of our collective set of brand values: Connect with People, Innovate for our Customer, Compete as a Team, Build Trust, Have Fun & Bring Passion, and Be Active. If you’re on our team, it means you’re part of creating something extraordinary. You’re part of Brooks.
As the Senior Digital Program Manager, you will work with cross functional teams to lead and deliver key strategic projects that will drive value for the organization in the midterm future (3 to 5 years). You will lead key work streams and be responsible for enabling the creation, prioritization and ongoing communication processes needed for aligning on a project portfolio agreed upon by the Digital Team leadership.
The Digital Team consists of several functional groups which includes Digital Marketing and Ecommerce, Creative and the Digital Products technology team. Your work will be entirely cross-functional, as you collaborate, influence and lead coordination of the work across all of these teams. The successful candidate will have a passion for consistently keeping projects on calendar and budget while empowering the teams to deliver the necessary work on time. Equal parts strategy, project management and execution, you will lead teams and projects that will focus on the future of digital experiences for runners.
- Lead project portfolio management of prioritized initiatives that provide high business value. Ensure all projects and workstreams are executed based on established priorities and are aligned with the organization’s capacity to deliver.
- Work with cross functional teams to drive process, strategy and global alignment. Partner with the Global Sales, Global Marketing, Global Ecommerce, Creative, Digital Products to drive results and outcomes.
- Influence project stakeholder commitment to securing actualization of project benefits. Ensure there are systems in place to capture and report on KPI’s and cost/benefit comparisons.
- Lead Digital Team governance and Scrum meetings. Review project objectives, charter and business case to ultimately deliver value to the business and the runner.
- Monitor portfolio progress to drive adherence to scope, timeline, budget and quality.
- Communicate portfolio progress to the organization to ensure alignment across the organization.
- Own the short-term and long-term prioritization and calendar process. This includes development and refinement of the process as well as on time delivery of projects by working closely with cross functional teams to support and drive projects.
- Lead the Digital Team program process to deliver a mix of brand and commerce-led digital experiences.
- Ensure Brooks program management practices for communication, status, document management and budgeting are followed.
- BA or BS required in Business or a related field preferred.
- 7+ years experience in strategic planning and project management.
- 7+ years of experience in customer-facing digital environments, ecommerce, digital development, and digital channel management.
- Strong skills in managing diverse work streams, cross functional teams to build and complete innovative projects.
- Creativity and passion for running, fitness, or inspiring people to run and be active.
- Ability to think strategically, coupled with a willingness to dive in and own the details of execution.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with diverse teams to achieve necessary results.
- Great team member: within the team, and ability to build bridges with adjacent teams.
- Experience working globally.
At Brooks, we celebrate diversity & equity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment, and encourage people of all backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills to apply. Brooks is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, the presence of a sensory, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military status, marital status, pregnancy or child birth, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, political ideology, or any other non-merit based factors.