3D CAD Image Retoucher
US, Washington, Seattle, Corporate /
Brand Creative /
Who We Are:
At Brooks, we believe a run can change a day, a life, the world. Everyone who works here is a key part of our obsession to make the best running gear on the planet. We want our business — which also happens to be our passion — to be a place where everyone feels welcome and comfortable being themselves. Our company culture defines us, bonds us together, and drives our success. We live this culture daily through our brand values: Runner First, Word is Bond, Champion Heart, There is no “I” in Run, and Keep Moving. This means we always solve for the runner, do what we say we will, give it our all, are generous with our humanity, and find a way to keep moving every day, because joy is kinetic.
Are you ready to help create something extraordinary?
The Brooks Creative team imagines/designs/curates/manifests creative assets for internal and external Brooks partners. Print, digital, events, retail, packaging—even porta potties—are our canvas and runners are our inspiration. Our motley crew seeks a Creative Image Retoucher to manage finishing/retouching for still 3D assets created by our incredible footwear 3D CAD team to transform them into photo-real, ready to use assets for our sales and web teams. Your work will appear in marketing initiatives for Advertising, Retail, Events, Br.com, Social, Packaging initiatives and other POP and printed materials such as workbook and sales meeting signage.
The Creative Image Retoucher is responsible for high-end finishing/retouching and accurate color correcting and file prep by specified image use.This position requires expert level skill in Photoshop and Illustrator, 3D CAD files and Keyshot render files. You will need to adapt imagery in the 2D, 3D, and animated mediums.
As Creative Image Retoucher and Digital Artist, you’ll own and drive continual improvement for Creative Team asset deliverables, including collaborating with a team of CAD Designers, Producers, Project Managers, DAM managers and Production Artists to implement technical and creative notes to the images in your workstream. You’ll be charged with ensuring all of your projects hit each milestone commitment, are delivered on time and have been quality control checked for accuracy.
Your exceptional communication skills, collaborative nature, organizational abilities and attention to detail will ensure that stakeholders are always in the know and that every project is running smoothly.
- Work with 3D CAD designers within the product design teams to finish existing 3D CAD files and Keyshot render files, creating photo-realistic image files for the brooksrunning.com website.
- Work with 3D CAD designers within the product development teams to create Orbital files from existing 3D CAD files and Keyshot render files .
- Ensure 3D product mockups meet not only sell-in standards, but are photo-realistic and meet the needs of the runner as they shop online.
- ·Execute quality retouching of digital photographs with a proficiency in cloning and masking. This includes retouching both human figures as well as apparel and footwear.
- Deliver accurate color corrections and other necessary adjustments to provide high quality final photography
- Provide a high volume of output while maintaining quality consistency
- Manage and communicate workload and deadline administration to manager and project management team.
- Maintain file organization with proper file naming and server placement.
- Successfully manages multiple projects simultaneously.
- An online portfolio demonstrating phenomenal design excellence with major consumer brands is required. Please add your online portfolio link at the top of your resume when applying.
- BA in Communications/Marketing, BF in Fine arts or BS in Graphic Design (or equivalent)
- 4+ years of experience in photo re-touching and/or digital art
- 2 + years of 3D CAD experience (using applications such as Rhino, Moto, KeyShot, etc.), a plus.
- Expert working knowledge of Photoshop, layers, masks, paths, color correction tools, actions and non-destructive workflow.
- Expert working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Light Room, and Adobe Bridge as well as 3D CAD programs and Keyshot. Experience in CaptureOne is a plus but not required.
- Working knowledge of Adobe After Effects.
- Strong knowledge of Mac AND PC based equipment.
- Ability to successfully and effectively work in a team dynamic.
- Ability to perform advanced (dare we say flawless?) editing tasks such as skin retouching, color correction, lighting adjustment, batch editing, texture blending, cropping, material and fabric matching, and cloning.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to respond well to changing priorities, workflows and information.
- Portfolio demonstrating retouch proficiency.
- Must be willing to work on-site in Fremont Seattle the majority of the time.
At Brooks, we celebrate diversity & equity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment, and encourage people of all backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills to apply. Brooks is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, the presence of a sensory, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military status, marital status, pregnancy or child birth, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, political ideology, or any other non-merit based factors.