Senior Manager, Digital Marketing
US, Washington, Seattle, Corporate
Who We Are:
Brooks is a team of passionate people united by a desire to do meaningful work, lead healthy lives and make a difference. We share a focused mission: to inspire everyone to run and be active. That’s it. No distractions—it’s all about the run. Through science, creativity, service, authenticity and connection, we obsess over delivering the best running gear on the planet. We do it our way, with our unique spirit, with a goal of being more relevant to runners than any other brand, day after day and mile after mile. We are determined to innovate, challenging ourselves to lead thought at every turn. Inside these walls and on the roads, tracks and trails, we live and breathe Run Happy, celebrating the positive impact running has on our lives and others. We inject it into all we do because it makes everything better, smarter, more fun and more memorable. Our company culture defines us, bonds us together and creates the conditions for success. It is lived daily as a behavioral expression of our collective set of brand values: Serve People, Lead Thought, Play As a Team, Compete Every Day, Demonstrate Integrity, Have Fun and Be Active. If you’re on our team, it means you’re part of creating something extraordinary. You’re part of Brooks.
The Senior Manager, Digital Marketing will be able to lead, develop, and execute our digital marketing strategy. Winning in this role is to develop a map of all digital touch-points in which the consumer interacts with, build a plan to organize the organization, and execute accordingly. He/She has responsibility to own the consumer’s digital journey, audience definition and targeting, work an agile media plan, and partner in building our e-commerce business and infrastructure. To ensure objectives are met, creation and delivery of organization scorecard to track and communicate results.
- Develop and lead digital strategy to engage with runners in the digital landscape and drive traffic to both store and BR.com
- Develop and own the digital consumer journey for all runners
- Develop and own Audience targeting and strategy
- Own relationship with paid media agency
- Develop and execute media strategy; in partnership with Digital Media, Manager
- Test and learn partners with aligned KPIs
- Lead and recommend budget allocations for all prospecting mediums (programmatic, social, print, etc.)
- Brief and partner with Creative to develop digital storytelling & campaign/targeting specific content
- Plan, develop, launch, manage, and maintain brand digital marketing campaigns including
- Education and guidance to global regions
- Briefing in digital strategy to Director, for input into seasonal campaigns and programs
- Measuring, reporting and optimization
- Owner of consumer profile/data for Marketing
- Build digital partnerships to further organization objectives
- Subject matter expert on emerging digital trends/behaviors and make recommendations to organization
- Partner with E-commerce to optimize traffic and consumer relationship with owned brand and commerce channel, Brooksrunning.com
- Lead, coach and develop the Digital Paid Media Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Communications
- Minimum 10-15 years relevant experience in digital marketing or similar field
- 5+ years management experience
- Proven experience in creating, developing and executing digital strategy; knowledge of all digital media is a must
- Deep understanding of branded e-commerce site
- Proactive and highly motivated self-starter with a result oriented and goal driven mindset.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that inspire and build trust resulting in effective working relationships across the company.
- Experience in managing a budget and media agency
- Strong organizational leader, that focuses on development for team, and organization
- Keen attention to detail in planning, organization and execution of tasks, while still seeing the big picture and understanding how all of the pieces fit together and affect one another.
- Ability to anticipate how a decision made can affect our customers, our partners, our products or other departments’ operations and/or morale; “connecting the dots.”
- Embraces and lives the Brooks values!
Brooks Sports, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and our policy is to maintain employment practices that conform to the intent and letter of the laws regarding equal employment opportunity. Brooks is committed to affording equal employment opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran or military status, marital status, sexual preference, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local laws or regulations. This commitment applies to all phases of the recruitment process including hiring, selection, promotions, transfers, demotions, compensation, benefits, or training. Brooks will endeavor to make reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with known disabilities, unless doing so would result in an undue business hardship or a direct threat to the health or safety of any individual.