Technical Project Manager
US, Washington, Seattle, Corporate /
Digital Products /
Who We Are:
Brooks is a team of passionate people united by a desire to do meaningful work, lead healthy lives and make a difference. We share a focused mission: to inspire everyone to run and be active. That’s it. No distractions—it’s all about the run. Through science, creativity, service, authenticity and connection, we obsess over delivering the best running gear on the planet. We do it our way, with our unique spirit, with a goal of being more relevant to runners than any other brand, day after day and mile after mile. We are determined to innovate, challenging ourselves to lead thought at every turn. Inside these walls and on the roads, tracks and trails, we live and breathe Run Happy, celebrating the positive impact running has on our lives and others. We inject it into all we do because it makes everything better, smarter, more fun and more memorable. Our company culture defines us, bonds us together and creates the conditions for success. It is lived daily as a behavioral expression of our collective set of brand values: Connect with People, Innovate for our Customer, Compete as a Team, Build Trust, Have Fun & Bring Passion, and Be Active. If you’re on our team, it means you’re part of creating something extraordinary. You’re part of Brooks.
If you have experience delivering creative digital initiatives and complex global ecommerce, retail and supply chain projects then we want to talk with you! The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, lead with passion and clarity, have a high cultural and emotional EQ, and be able to bridge gaps and drive consensus to deliver projects on time and budget.
As a Technical Project Manager on the Brooks Digital Products team, you will play an instrumental role in delivering upon digital marketing, ecommerce, and runner experience initiatives. You will be skilled at articulating and interpreting the needs of stakeholders and communicating out to these groups as well as managing the plan, budget, and documentation for all aspects of your projects. Invigorated by an engaging workload, you will contribute to digital innovation and forward-thinking initiatives. Collaborate with Product Managers, Product Owners and third-party vendors to facilitate technical development, fulfill business objectives, and solve operational difficulties as needed.
- Partner with business and program management to deliver assigned digital initiatives.
- Collaborate with business and technical counterparts on business case development and planning.
- Manage project plan including timeline, sequencing, interdependencies, schedule, meeting cadence and budget.
- Plan and coordinate communication with stakeholders, PMO and dependent workstreams.
- Coordinate and manage internal dependencies and integration requirements to ensure systems work effectively together.
- Manage 3rd party system integrations, relationships and maintenance activities.
- Lead application, platform and component upgrades, replacement and renewal.
- SME for respective areas of ownership, customer scenarios and integration flows.
- Ensure quality control and remediation for any issues that arise on projects.
- Serve as a business analyst and own documentation for knowledge transfer and future reference.
- Contribute or drive RFPs in areas of ownership.
- Ensure all project documents are safely archived after project completion.
- 5+ years experience in digital with 4+ years in a project or product management role
- BA/BS in Business Management, HCDE, Computer Science or related, or equivalent experience
- Experience with PMI and Agile ecosystems and related methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to identify and deliver objectives while also guiding business priorities
- Flexible, adaptable mindset to adjust short-term targets without losing sight of the bigger picture
- Proven organizational and communication skills and experience with cultural and self-awareness
- Experience evaluating vendors and business partners against organizational needs and objectives
- Experience holding vendors accountable based on contractual agreements and requirements
- Demonstrated ability to improve business outcomes through data-driven analysis
- Excellent collaborator with team-oriented ethic and support-minded attitude
- Experience in a direct-to-consumer digital transformation role a plus
At Brooks, we celebrate diversity & equity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment, and encourage people of all backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills to apply. Brooks is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, the presence of a sensory, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military status, marital status, pregnancy or child birth, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, political ideology, or any other non-merit based factors.