Outlet Retail Sales Associate
US, Washington, Bothell
Bothell Outlet Store
Who We Are:
Brooks is a team of passionate people united by a desire to do meaningful work, lead healthy lives and make a difference. We share a focused mission: to inspire everyone to run and be active. That’s it. No distractions—it’s all about the run. Through science, creativity, service, authenticity and connection, we obsess over delivering the best running gear on the planet. We do it our way, with our unique spirit, with a goal of being more relevant to runners than any other brand, day after day and mile after mile. We are determined to innovate, challenging ourselves to lead thought at every turn. Inside these walls and on the roads, tracks and trails, we live and breathe Run Happy, celebrating the positive impact running has on our lives and others. We inject it into all we do because it makes everything better, smarter, more fun and more memorable. Our company culture defines us, bonds us together and creates the conditions for success. It is lived daily as a behavioral expression of our collective set of brand values: Connect with People, Innovate for our Customer, Compete as a Team, Build Trust, Have Fun & Bring Passion, and Be Active. If you’re on our team, it means you’re part of creating something extraordinary. You’re part of Brooks.
The Outlet Retail Sales Associates is vital to delivering customer service that offers a distinctive “Run Happy” shopping experience to the Brooks customer and drives sales results. Individual responsibilities include demonstrating outstanding customer service and selling skills, communicating a strong product knowledge and understanding, keeping the sales floor stocked with merchandise and ready for sales events, and organizing the sales floor and stock areas.
- Provide customers with outstanding service and in-depth product information.
- Assist customers in the selection and purchase of merchandise.
- Clean and stock all areas of store as needed, including the sales floor and stock areas.
- Participate in sales incentive programs.
- Complete end-of-day store clean-up as necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned by store manager and supervisor.
- Demonstrate regular and dependable attendance and punctuality.
- 0+ years of retail experience.
- Availability to work two to three shifts a week, including evenings and weekends.
- Moderate computer proficiency and ability to quickly learn new computer programs.
- Accurate cash-handling and inventory counting abilities.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that inspire and build trust resulting in effective working relationships across the company and with customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, demonstrating effective listening through concise, clear verbal and written communication.
- Keen attention to detail in planning, organization and execution of tasks, while still seeing the big picture and understanding how all of the pieces fit together and affect one another.
- Passionate participation in Brooks’ sports activities a plus, overridden by the ability to understand and empathize with the runner in order to develop loyal, engaging relationships with our customers and the Brooks community.
- Embraces and lives the Brooks values!
*Please Note: This is a regular on-going part-time position. Not a seasonal opportunity.*
At Brooks, we celebrate diversity & equity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment, and encourage people of all backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills to apply. Brooks is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, the presence of a sensory, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military status, marital status, pregnancy or child birth, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, political ideology, or any other non-merit based factors.