Account Planner EMEA | Amsterdam
Netherlands, Amsterdam /
National Account Sales /
Who We Are:
At Brooks, we believe a run can change a day, a life, the world. Everyone who works here is a key part of our obsession to make the best running gear on the planet. We want our business — which also happens to be our passion — to be a place where everyone feels welcome and comfortable being themselves. Our company culture defines us, bonds us together, and drives our success. We live this culture daily through our brand values: Runner First, Word is Bond, Champion Heart, There is no “I” in Run, and Keep Moving. This means we always solve for the runner, do what we say we will, give it our all, are generous with our humanity, and find a way to keep moving every day, because joy is kinetic.
Are you ready to help create something extraordinary?
As our Account Planner, EMEA you will work closely with the EMEA Sr. Sales & Business Development Manager to support the development of future business for Brooks EMEA direct business. You will play a key role in building our future success by contributing to the evaluation of new potential business opportunities within the EMEA region as well as developing our business with our Distributors and Digital retail partners.
In this role, you will also be responsible for managing daily operations for EMEA direct accounts to align with the sales and operations plans and forecasts. This role will analyze sales data and marketing programs for both new and existing business channels and markets, as well as supporting the Sr. Sales & Business Development Manager in planning the revenue and margin goals set for these channels and customers.
- Support Sales Management in identifying priority new business opportunities, negotiations on commercial terms, full onboarding and servicing new customer accounts by preparing and analyzing data to inform business decisions
- Provide valuable data driven input and support the Senior Manager to plan the evolution of the EMEA direct business; specifically on the structure of the retail landscape and the various operating models that would be most efficient at driving sustainable, profitable growth
- Analyze all necessary sell thru data and provide reports to the EMEA marketplace Sales team; identify trends and insights and develop recommendations based on analysis.
- Analyze Marketing KPIs and provide reports to the EMEA Digital Marketing team
- Resolve any product information issues related to the Digital Retail partners
- Work closely with Operations team to guarantee a seamless S&OP process within the EMEA Direct business
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
• Manage daily sales operations for EMEA direct accounts:
- Maintain the assortment and style list for each marketplace and account
- Place pre-season orders and replenishment orders based on market and account analysis
- Analyze and prepare future season sales forecast
- Monitor and manage marketplace inventory levels
- Monitor/analyze sales data for trends, performance against forecast, future inventory projections
- Reconcile inventory discrepancies between Brooks and customer records
- Execute end of season plan in close coordination with the Sales team
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration in Sales or Data related field.
- 3 + years of experience of data analysts or similar positions.
- Experience in Footwear and Apparel and or Retail sales experience preferred
- Order management experience a plus
- Advanced Excel Skills; strong data analysis skills (BAM, Cube)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially PowerPoint
- Proven motivated and inspirational professional with energy, open mind and teamspirit
- Excellent interpersonal skills that inspire and build trust
- Ability to connect the dots and provide the right conclusions
- Ability to anticipate how a decision made can affect our customers, our partners, our products or other departments’ operations and/or morale; “connecting the dots”.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, demonstrating effective listening through concise, clear verbal and written communication
- Ability to travel occasionally (USA and EMEA).
- Unwavering demonstration of Brooks’ corporate values
- 1-year contract, to begin with, but this is a long-term opportunity.
- 25 paid vacation days and 8 national holidays per year
- Contribution to your pension.
- Travel expenses reimbursement - but we currently work from home
- Health insurance contribution of 90%.
- Bonus and merit potential.
- Fantastic work location, as our offices are inside the Olympic Stadion!
- Fun team activities, such as (virtual) Bootcamp, Yoga, #RunHappy runs, along with gym discounts.
- Discount on Brooks products.
By submitting this application, you expressly make the following representations and warranties and give your consents as described below:
Brooks Sports, Inc. collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Brooks Sports, Inc.'s recruitment related activities as well as for organizational planning purposes globally. Consequently, Brooks Sports, Inc. may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants including for example setting up and conducting interviews and tests, evaluating and assessing the results thereto and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment processes including the final recruitment.
Brooks Sports, Inc. does not disclose your personal data to unauthorized third parties. However, as a global corporation consisting of multiple affiliated companies in various countries, Brooks Sports, Inc. has international sites and Brooks Sports, Inc. uses resources located throughout the world. Brooks Sports, Inc. may from time to time also use third parties to act on Brooks Sports, Inc.'s behalf. You agree to the fact that to the extent necessary your personal data may be transferred and/or disclosed to any company within Brooks Sports, Inc. group of companies as well as to third parties acting on Brooks Sports, Inc.'s behalf, including also transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided Brooks Sports, Inc. with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
At Brooks, we celebrate diversity & equity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment, and encourage people of all backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills to apply. Brooks is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, the presence of a sensory, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military status, marital status, pregnancy or child birth, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, political ideology, or any other non-merit based factors.