Sales and Merchandising Coordinator, EMEA
Netherlands / Nederland /
National Account Sales /
As our Sales & Merchandising Coordinator, EMEA you will provide administrative support to our EMEA Sales Management team. Your key responsibilities will include organizing and maintaining communications with internal sales force, coordinating, supporting and preparing the launch of a new season as well as assisting the EMEA Business Planning Manager with regional data gathering & processing.
- Provide administrative and organizational support to the EMEA Sales Director, EMEA Business Planning Manager, EMEA Merchandisers and EMEA Senior Manager Sales and Business Development.
- Coordinate communication with internal Sales Managers and Territory Directors
- Coordinate, support and prepare the launch of the new seasons
- Support EMEA Business Planning Manager in creating and maintaining company-specific reports in Excel.
- Assist in the gathering of all necessary products for sales presentations.
- Maintain customer discounts structure database (on and off invoice)
- Support Sales Director and Business Planning Manager with organizing and communicating any new sales actions (CMA launch, internal meetings etc.)
- Prepare, coordinate, and follow close-out sales to ensure order alignment with inventory levels.
- Maintain EMEA customer database.
- Analyze and report on products performance, sales, sell thru, competition, online presence etc.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or similar.
- Minimum 1 year in an administrative assistant role, preferably within a sales and/or marketing area.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook; BPCS experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, demonstrating effective listening through concise, clear verbal and written communication.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that inspire and build trust resulting in effective working relationships across the company.
- Keen attention to detail in planning, organization and execution of tasks, while still seeing the big picture and understanding how all the pieces fit together and affect one another.
- Flexibility to handle unexpected projects and a demonstrated willingness to help others
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Embraces and lives the Brooks values!
- 1-year contract, to begin with, but this is a long-term opportunity.
- 25 paid vacation days and 8 national holidays per year
- Contribution to your pension.
- Travel expenses reimbursement - but we currently work from home
- Health insurance contribution of 90%.
- Bonus and merit potential.
- Fantastic work location, as our offices are inside the Olympic Stadion!
- Fun team activities, such as (virtual) Bootcamp, Yoga, #RunHappy runs, along with gym discounts.
- Discount on Brooks products.