San Francisco /
Build Group /
Position: SUPERINTENDENT TI
The Superintendent is responsible for managing overall safety while ensuring that the day-to-day operations on a construction job site are managed using a mastered set of skills. These skills include developing schedules, sequencing work, maintaining high-quality standards, managing equipment, and supervising subcontractors’ work products according to relevant contracts and budgets.
- Safety - Establish and maintain a safe and orderly worksite with employees and subcontractors.
- Scheduling - Develop, communicate, and manage the schedule for a project or assigned portion of a project.
- Subcontractor Coordination - Lead all aspects of subcontractor coordination to ensure progress on deliverables.
- Site Staging - Develop and maintain a complete site layout plan, coordinating with both internal and external parties.
- Quality Control - Partner with internal teams to develop and maintain a project-specific quality control program to ensure high-quality standards are being met in a timely manner.
- Job Equipment - Identify needs, manage and maintain equipment with internal team(s)e and suppliers.
- Leadership - Develop and lead a team to continuously grow and do their best work.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or a related field is strongly preferred.
- 5+ years of construction field experience with a minimum of 2 years as a Lead Superintendent
- Excellent communication and leadership.
- Solid computer skills, with a working knowledge of MS Office, including Outlook, Project, Excel, and Word.
- OSHA-30 certification.
- A valid driver’s license.
$120,000 - $150,000 a year
This position description is a summary and not a complete representation of the position; the essential functions of the position may change as duties are assigned.
Build Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or any other unlawful factor. Build Group complies with all applicable laws, including those regarding the consideration of qualified applicants with criminal histories such as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Build Group of Companies does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Build Group of Companies employee. Build Group of Companies will not pay fees to any third-party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered the property of Build Group Build Group of Companies.