Business Development Representative
Sales – Sales Development
Autodesk has fully reimagined the construction business for the digital age, enabling companies to address the most important challenges they face today while preparing for new ways of working in the future. The Autodesk Construction Solutions (ACS) portfolio connects the office, trailer and field so customers can move seamlessly through each phase of a building’s lifecycle — from design and preconstruction to construction, turnover and operations — with best-in-class solutions that include Assemble Systems, BIM 360, BuildingConnected and PlanGrid. General contractors, subcontractors, and owners around the world rely on ACS to win more work, enhance collaboration, speed decision-making, reduce risk, and improve overall project outcomes.
Autodesk Construction Solutions (ACS) is aggressively growing our Business Development Representative position to be a part of our Business Development Program (BDP).
The BDP is a sales-oriented advancement opportunity for candidates seeking to grow into sales and business leaders within a fast-growing technology company. BDRs will help ACS meet its goals for growth, while also building the foundational skills for sales roles in the future.
BDRs will learn how ACS is transforming the construction space with the strongest & fastest growing suite of construction technology platforms. The BDR acts as a brand ambassador and is often the first line of communication with a new prospective customer of the ACS business. BDR's will gain valuable hands-on experience in the most impactful area of a B2B tech company: sales. The program is fast-paced and is intended to be the building blocks for you to become an integral member of our sales team. This is a rare opportunity for recent graduates seeking to join a high-growth technology company with a supportive and energizing culture.
- A focused, highly motivated, self-starter with a track-record of overcoming obstacles.
- A recent College graduate with a BS/BA degree, or a polished professional looking to break into tech sales.
- Passionate about a sales career with a market leading construction technology company.
- An excellent phone communicator with strong listening skills.
- A collaborative teammate who enjoys friendly competition.
- Experienced in sales outreach, or hungry to learn how it’s done.
- Research & identify potential customers of ACS.
- Execute a high volume of outbound prospecting calls to potential ACS clients.
- Perform thorough discovery to learn about the businesses of each prospect you speak to.
- Educate potential ACS customers about the benefits of the ACS product suite.
- Schedule qualified meetings with prospects in coordination with your Senior Sales Rep.
- Work within the shared ACS database (Salesforce.com) to perform daily administrative tasks.
- Collaborate with teammates and sales leadership on strategic projects as needed.
- Top-Tier oral and written communication skills.
- Working understanding of, or ability to quickly learn, sales enablement software systems (Salesforce.com, Outreach.io, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, etc.).
- Keen listening and critical thinking ability.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple daily tasks in a fast-paced environment.