Inside Sales Executive
Sales – Account Executive
Autodesk Construction Solutions
Autodesk has fully reimagined the construction business for the digital age, enabling companies to address the most important challenges they face today while preparing for new ways of working in the future. The Autodesk Construction Solutions (ACS) portfolio connects the office, trailer and field so customers can move seamlessly through each phase of a building’s lifecycle — from design and preconstruction to construction, turnover and operations — with best-in-class solutions that include Assemble Systems, BIM 360, BuildingConnected and PlanGrid. General contractors, subcontractors, and owners around the world rely on ACS to win more work, enhance collaboration, speed decision-making, reduce risk, and improve overall project outcomes.
We are looking for amazing inside sales reps to join our growing team in Atlanta. ISR’s will learn how ACS is transforming the construction space with the strongest & fastest growing suite of construction technology platforms. You will become an expert on BuildingConnected Pro, BidBoard Pro and PlanGrid.
- Create value with prospects through demos and solution selling to drive deals
- Follow-up with qualified sales leads driven through in app trials and engagement metrics
- Effectively manage a large pipeline of prospects and trials using salesforce.com and outreach.io
- Manage the sales cycle from prospect to close with a consistent track record of meeting or exceeding quotas
- Top-Tier oral and written communication skills.
- Working understanding of, or ability to quickly learn, sales enablement software systems (Salesforce.com, Outreach.io, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, etc.).
- Keen listening and critical thinking ability.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple daily tasks in a fast-paced environment.
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.