Communications and Operations Analyst
Manila, Philippines /
We are looking for a highly organized person to join our growing content operations team. This team is responsible for uploading content and photos to websites, tracking shares and readership of our articles, and most importantly, managing email communications with contractors who we feature.
The ideal candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and should have substantial experience with client-facing email outreach and management, preferably within the U.S. To succeed in this role, you should be able to craft appropriate responses to emails without supervision and manage all communications efficiently using CRM software such as Streak.
- Manage email campaigns to raise awareness of our published articles
- Respond to any incoming emails
- Track and calculate metrics on the success of our outreach campaigns
- Implement small changes or edits to articles on WordPress
- Organize and communicate client requests and feedback to the rest of the team
- Great written communicator
- Proven experience with client-facing email campaigns
- Strong attention to detail and skilled multi-tasker
- Excellent communication skills both internally and externally, verbally and written
- Outstanding time-management skills and adept at setting priorities
- Fast learner and self starter - takes the initiative to proactively solve problems
- Thrives in a fast-pace, goal-driven environment
- Familiar with basic CRM software and Google Suite applications
- Knowledge of WordPress or blog sites a plus
- Willing to be in the night shift
Besides being a fast growing start-up company based in the Silicon Valley we are offering a great culture and office environment, and development opportunities to train under top tier management talent under a structured program to build career accelerating skills!