Associate Account Executive
Scottsdale, AZ /
BuildZoom is on a mission to make construction simple and straight-forward for everyone, and we’re on track to becoming the industry standard way to hire a construction professional. Over the past year, we received nearly $4 billion in construction contracts and are on track to double this year.
BuildZoom starts with best-in-class technology that streamlines the pre-construction planning and hiring processes. Next, we harness the world’s largest collection of construction data to connect clients with a professional who meets their exact needs. Each client is paired with a BuildZoom project consultant who serves as their trusted advisor through the process.
The ideal project consultant is an inside rep who excels at consultative sales, is driven to exceed their revenue goals, and maintain satisfied clients. Your mission is to convert qualified, inbound leads into revenue generating contracts.
Estimated Year One Salary OTE: $55,000
In this role, you will:
- Rapidly internalize our sales motion, playbook, and script so they become second nature.
- Field inbound leads and create an incredible first impression with prospects, earning their trust so you can help them launch a successful construction project.
- Become an expert in using our proprietary marketplace CRM to manage your book of business while connecting your clients with highly qualified construction professionals.
- Set clear expectations and effectively manage relationships on both sides of the transaction to move deals through the pipeline.
- Develop a strong understanding of construction fundamentals, and become an expert in your territory when it comes to building codes, construction pricing, and more.
- Upsell your qualified clients into a premium service that protects their investment, and puts them in a position of strength during the bidding and negotiation process.
What we provide:
- A steady volume of qualified, inbound high-value prospects
- Competitive base with uncapped commission structure
- Bonuses for extraordinary achievements
- Opportunities to earn equity/ownership in a fast-growing company
- Bachelor’s degree or a track record for incredible sales performance that we can validate
- 1+ year of inside sales experience and a track record for consistently surpassing revenue targets preferred
- Eager to learn, capable of learning new sales systems, and receptive to coaching
- Clear and precise on the phone; organized and disciplined off the phone
- Someone who is competitively driven by both individual and team-oriented goals
- Experience and passion for the built world - many of our most successful reps have experience and passion for construction, real estate, engineering, and/or architecture
- Relentless in working the phone to get deals done
- Willingness to contact clients at hours that fit within their schedule. This includes evenings and sometimes weekends