Oklahoma City, OK
Here at BuildZoom we’re on a mission to help property owners find the perfect contractor for any job and we're proud to be building a two-sided marketplace that people love. We're out to solve the pain that millions of homeowners experience regularly as they try to select a home service professional that they can trust. The home remodel and repair industry is highly fragmented and local. So a solution is going to need big data. As such, we're a smart group of passionate techies that's focused on bringing order (and dare we say delight) to an age old, recurring problem. Over 1 million people/month use BuildZoom to research and hire contractors and we are managing $1 billion/year in remodels. With $11m in Series A venture capital funding from some of the world’s most respected investors including Y Combinator, Peter Thiel, and Formation 8, we are aggressively investing in our Oklahoma team!
We face incredible demand for our product from both property owners and contractors; we already have 85,000 contractors on our platform and we need you to join our team to take it to the next level. Account Managers report directly to the our Head of Contractor Relations and are responsible for owning the relationship with contractors who use BuildZoom as a critical way to grow their business.
In this impactful and diverse role you’ll:
- Acquire the highest qualified contractors across an assigned territory through inbound and outbound efforts
- Collaborate cross-functionally with our product and engagement teams to ensure those newly acquired contractors are properly on-boarded
- Help Formulate, evolve, and execute our strategy to attract and delight the best contractors in the industry
- Collaborate cross-functionally with our operations, product, and growth teams to improve the quality of our value proposition
- You hold a Bachelor's Degree
- You have 1-2 years of solid sales experience (Top recent grads are encouraged to apply!)
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual with a positive attitude
- Prior successful sales or lead qualification experience is a plus but not necessary
- You possess excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills to be the voice of BuildZoom
- You have curiosity and passion to continually learn and implement sales techniques that allow you to achieve your personal best
- You are interested in making an impact at a tech startup and growing with our company!
- Previous sales experience
- Strong phone presence and experience taking dozens of calls per day
- Familiarity with real estate, construction, or remodeling industry
- Experience working at a startup
What we are offering to you:
- Amazing new office in the Midtown district of Downtown OKC!
- Competitive base salary and quarterly bonuses plus the opportunity to earn equity!
- Ongoing mentorship and career development from BuildZoom management including thousands that we’ve invested into sales training modules
- Exposure across the organization to operations, customer success, marketing, and product
- Dinner/happy hour outings at the best local restaurants
- Fully paid medical and dental benefits, paid for gym membership, and unlimited office snacks and drinks!
- Team building and volunteer events throughout the year
- A rocket ship start-up environment (we grew 8x in the last year!) based in the Silicon Valley
We carefully hire the best talent we can find and prioritize people who bring out the best in us and in their colleagues. This is an important role with a huge amount of upward potential. If you think you fulfill most of these criteria and can add something special to our very positive culture, please send your resume or LinkedIn profile our way!