Communications and Customer Success Associate
San Francisco, CA
BuildZoom is looking for a full-time customer success associate with an interest in communications and writing. This will be a 3 month contract, with the potential of longer term for the right candidate.
You will be communicating with our users through a variety of mediums, helping them overcome problems and deepening their relationship with BuildZoom.
Along the way, you will become our internal expert on user engagement. You will contribute your unique insights to the development of new communications campaigns, product features and operational strategies. You'll also get the chance to help design and implement new approaches to user engagement across the company.
- Be the 'face' of BuildZoom, and build deep relationships with our users on both sides of the marketplace.
- Execute, analyze, and report on results of communication experiments.
- Collaborate with our Marketing and Operations teams to develop our communication strategies for new and current users.
- Improve our communications engine by analyzing responses from users and proposing new campaigns and copy for SMSs, emails and phone calls.
- Become the go-to internal expert for all BuildZoom employees on how our users think and behave, in order to inform our strategic decisions.
- Develop communications tactics which increase user interaction and engagement with the BuildZoom platform.
- You hold a Bachelor's Degree in English, Marketing/Communications, Business or a related field.
- You have 2 years + experience in a customer service role.
- You are confident, hungry, and self-motivated.
- You possess excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills to be the voice of BuildZoom.
- You have organizational skills that allow you to optimize your efforts in a relationship focused role.
- You have curiosity and passion to continually learn and implement customer service techniques that allow you to achieve your personal best.
- You are interested in making an impact at a tech startup and growing with our company.
- Experience in a communications role.
- Writing experience.
- Experience interpreting user insights into business improvements.
- Familiarity with real estate, construction, or remodeling industry.