Oklahoma City, OK
Every year, thousands of people rely on BuildZoom to help build the house of their dreams. As a Project Consultant with BuildZoom, you’ll be the expert that our most valuable clients will rely upon to guide them through this challenging endeavor and will have the opportunity to help our clients, make the home of their dreams a reality.
What you’ll do:
- Create an incredible first impression with new clients that will evolve into a meaningful relationship in which you fully understand their needs and aspirations.
- Use the BuildZoom marketplace to identify and connect with optimal contractor(s) on behalf of your clients.
- Serve as a advisor to your clients through the hiring process, addressing any questions or concerns that may spring up.
- Use our industry-leading tools to provide your clients with insights they can’t get anywhere else.
- You have a bachelor's or advanced degree from a 4 year university, or compelling equivalent work history
- Experience and an underlying passion for relationship sales and an underlying passion to help your clients succeed.
- Consummate professionalism and impeccable organizational skills that will allow you to manage a large book of business without ever compromising on quality.
- High EQ, expertise in active listening and clarity of communication.
- Technical aptitude and the ability to pick-up and leverage new technologies.
- You have the flexibility to work on weekends
- Familiarity with real estate, construction, or the remodeling industry
What we are offering:
- Amazing new office in the Midtown district of Downtown OKC!
- Competitive base salary and quarterly bonuses plus the opportunity to earn equity!
- Ongoing mentorship and career development from BuildZoom management including thousands that we’ve invested into sales training modules
- Exposure across the organization to operations, customer success, marketing, and product
- Dinner/happy hour outings at the best local restaurants
- Fully paid medical and dental benefits, paid for gym membership, and unlimited office snacks and drinks!
- Team building and volunteer events throughout the year
- A rocket ship start-up environment (we grew 8x in the last year!) based in the Silicon Valley
- Send us your resume or LinkedIn profile with a concise, personalized cover letter that explains why you’d be the right person for the opportunity.
- We’ll conduct an initial phone screen with potential candidates, followed by a brief diagnostic.
- The final step will involve an in-person interview with three departmental managers. Be prepared to speak in detail about your specific accomplishments and to participate in live exercises that will gauge your qualification for this role.