Inside Sales Representative
Oklahoma City, OK
BuildZoom is a marketplace for general contractors. We collect and analyze hundreds of millions of building permits, licenses, property features, demographics and other data points to provide property owners with hiring recommendations and make the entire process of hiring a contractor simple and straightforward. We serve millions of monthly visitors and over $1 billion in projects annually.
As the project owner's first exposure to BuildZoom, you will play a fundamental role in creating incredible first impressions and cultivating meaningful relationships to achieve ambitious customer acquisition and growth objectives.
In This Role You'll:
- Fully engage and delight prospective clients by providing a meaningful experience and compelling overview of what BuildZoom has to offer
- Use the BuildZoom marketplace to identify and connect with optimal contractor(s) on behalf of your clients.
- Use our industry-leading tools to provide your clients with insights they can’t get anywhere else.
The Ideal Canditate Will Possess:
- Experience and an underlying passion for relationship sales and an underlying passion to help your clients succeed
- Consummate professionalism and impeccable organizational skills that will allow you to manage a large book of business without ever compromising on quality
- High EQ, expertise in active listening and clarity of communication.
- Technical aptitude and the ability to pick-up and leverage new technologies.
- A quantitative approach to measuring past success and informing future strategy.
What We Offer:
- Amazing new office in the Midtown district of Downtown OKC!
- Competitive base salary and quarterly bonuses plus the opportunity to earn equity!
- Ongoing mentorship and career development from BuildZoom management including thousands that we’ve invested into sales training modules
- Exposure across the organization to operations, customer success, marketing, and product
- Dinner/happy hour outings at the best local restaurants
- Fully paid medical and dental benefits, paid for gym membership, and unlimited office snacks and drinks!
- Team building and volunteer events throughout the year
- A rocket ship start-up environment (we grew 8x in the last year!) based in the Silicon Valley
- Send us your resume or LinkedIn profile with a concise, personalized cover letter that explains why you’d be the right person for the opportunity.
- We’ll conduct an initial phone screen with potential candidates, followed by a brief diagnostic.
- The final step will involve an in-person interview with three departmental managers. Be prepared to speak in detail about your specific accomplishments and to participate in live exercises that will gauge your qualification for this role.