San Francisco, CA
In 2016, BuildZoom enabled over $1 billion dollars in remodeling and construction projects and are on pace to organically double this figure in 2017 — and we’re still only scratching the surface of a domestic market that exceeds $1 trillion dollars.
We’re looking for a proven Account Executive to help us test outreach strategies for prospective contractors and make a meaningful impact in the size of our contractor base.
In this role you'll:
- Own the acquisition and engagement process for high value contractors
- Formulate, evolve, and execute our strategy to attract and delight the best contractors in the industry
- Build a book of business that — thanks to you — loves working with BuildZoom, it's people, it's product
- Collaborate cross-functionally with our operations, product, and growth teams to improve the quality of our value proposition
- 2-4 years experience as an inside sales account executive
- You have a consistent track record of exceeding aggressive sales quotas
- You have direct experience in SMB sales, with extra credit for the home remodeling vertical
- Self-starter with relentless energy and positivity
- Bonus points for experience in a high growth startup
- The opportunity to build and earn ownership of a key part of our business
- You’ll work on a rocketship start-up with the potential to influence an enormous market and positively impact millions of people
- You’ll collaborate with dynamic and passionate peers who will challenge and stimulate you every day
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Send us your resume or LinkedIn profile with a concise, personalized e-mail that explains why you’d be the right person for the opportunity.
- Include a recording of yourself giving a 60 second talk pitching BuildZoom to a potential contractor
- We’ll conduct an initial phone screen with potential candidates, followed by a brief diagnostic.
- The final step will involve an in-person interview with three departmental managers and the CEO. Be prepared to speak in detail about your specific accomplishments by contextualizing your formative rationale for pursuing them, explaining your execution methodology and quantifying your impact.
- Our due diligence process will involve a reference and background check.