Accounts Receivable Representative
Oklahoma City, OK
Here at BuildZoom we’re building the de facto solution for anyone looking to hire a contractor for construction or remodeling. Over the past year, nearly 15 million people have used BuildZoom and we've managed nearly $2 Billion in contracts. Backed by some of the world’s most respected investors including Y Combinator, 8VC, and Founder's Fund, we're rapidly growing into a household name for construction.
Our OKC office is expanding and we're looking for ambitious and talented individuals to foster great relationships with both building contractors and property owners. As an accounts receivable representative, you'll be playing a pivotal role in our marketplace, working with an entire ecosystem of contractors, building inspectors and homeowners to facilitate a seamless billing and collections experience.
- Leverage your sales and relationship building skills to work with our contracting partners to ensure their accounts are up-to-date so they can take full advantage of the BuildZoom platform
- Apply a client-friendly approach to help create payment arrangements that align our income with our contracting partners
- Apply our internally developed collections platform to research and identify outcomes associated with construction projects
- Develop strong relationships with our contracting partners, property owners, and building administrators across the country
- Analyze and apply strategic collection techniques to reduce delinquencies
- Collaborate with our product and operational teams to perpetually improve methods, processes and messaging to optimize our holistic revenue collections strategy
- A college degree is strongly preferred
- Previous collections and/or accounts receivable experience is also highly preferred, but relevant phone based inside sales experience will be considered
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and an ability to quickly build rapport with a wide array of personalities is essential
- A positive attitude, tenacity and a team mentality are also vital to success
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary, medical and dental benefits and the opportunity to earn quarterly bonuses
- Ongoing mentorship and career development from BuildZoom's management
- Exposure across the organization to operations, customer success, marketing, and product
- Team activities including volunteering, dinner, and happy hour outings at the best local restaurants
We carefully hire the best talent we can find and prioritize people who bring out the best in us and in their colleagues. This is an important role with a huge amount of upward potential. If you think you fulfill most of these criteria and can add something special to our very positive culture, please send your resume or LinkedIn profile our way!