Customer Success Associate
BuildZoom is a fast growing San Francisco headquartered startup with our core marketplace operations in Manila and Oklahoma. We’re on a mission to help property owners find the perfect contractor for any job - commercial or residential - and we're proud to be building a platform that people love. We're out to solve the pain that millions of homeowner’s experience regularly as they try to select a professional that they can trust. The home remodel and construction industry is highly fragmented and local. So a solution is going to need big data. As such, we're a smart group of passionate techies that's focused on bringing order (and dare we say delight) to an age old, recurring problem. Over 1 million people/month use BuildZoom to research and hire contractors and we are managing $1 billion/year in remodels.
We just received $11 million in venture capital funding (Forbes article featuring us: http://tinyurl.com/ozrnvc2) from top Silicon Valley investors to aggressively expand our Oklahoma, Manila, and San Francisco offices. We're a rocket ship start-up who grew revenues 800% in the last year and are overwhelmed with the demand for our product! Therefore, we are looking for passionate, dedicated and talented Customer Success Associates in our modern Manila office. (Manila office pictures: http://manila.buildzoom.com/)
Why work for us:
Besides being a fast growing start-up company based in the Silicon Valley we are offering a great culture and office environment, development opportunities to train under top tier management talent under a structured program to build career accelerating skills, and a fantastic compensation package including an all-expenses paid vacation every year!
What you'll do:
- You will be working with our project owners and contractors to provide the best possible remodeling help and assisting them in building their dream home.
- Your diverse responsibilities include collaborating with English speaking contractors and home owners via all forms of communication and providing high value guidance curating our onsite content and moderating reviews.
- You will learn how to build websites and optimize contractor profiles (no experience required at all!).
- You will be interfacing with our Oklahoma and San Francisco offices on a daily basis.
- Most importantly, you'll be given the freedom and responsibility to improve the core BuildZoom site and internal tools through implementing product and process improvements; we're an open minded start-up looking for people with drive and passion to make lasting changes.
- You have a college degree.
- You are a people person and love talking to colleagues from many backgrounds.
- You are self-driven, organized, outgoing, smart and enthusiastic.
- You are comfortable with technology (email, Google, VOIP, etc.).
- You read, speak and write English fluently.
- You can work a night shift. Flexibility to work on the weekends is a plus.
- You are willing to work in Eastwood, Quezon City.
- You are interested in making a permanent impact at a tech startup!
What we are offering:
- Competitive salary + referral bonuses with opportunities for promotion and salary increases.
- Fun working environment in a beautiful and modern office.
- A yearly, company sponsored, all-expense paid vacation of your choice. Recently we've gone to Palawan and Panglao Bohol. (Manila team builders: http://manila.buildzoom.com/).
- Free office snacks and meals.
- Fast-track regularization - as early as 3 months! HMO for employee + 2 dependents for free!
We are very interested in your thoughts! Please include a brief introduction explaining why you feel you are a good fit for this position.
Due to the high volume of exceptional candidates we receive, we regrettably are not able to personally respond to everyone.
If you don’t hear back from us at any point, please know that your application was thoroughly reviewed at each stage of the interview process, and was subsequently kept on file for future opportunities that may become available.
Furthermore, feel free to check back frequently and reapply. Reach Emily@buildzoom.com with any questions!