Business Operations Manager
Scottsdale, AZ /
BuildZoom is a managed marketplace for construction services. Our technology platform identifies and connects our clients to the most qualified professionals and streamlines the pre-construction process including our tightly integrated service layer providing clients with professional owner’s representation through the process.
Our Scottsdale hub, which works with clients throughout the US, is growing rapidly. We’re looking for a uniquely qualified Business Operations Manager to work with BuildZoom’s leadership team and drive consistently productive, efficient operations.
- Deeply understand the business, the range of processes that drive it forward, and the quantitative framework used to evaluate its progress
- Ongoing monitoring and oversight over daily operations, addressing issues when they arise
- Identify and execute on opportunities to create incremental value by optimizing existing processes
- Collaborate with various business leaders to design and execute pilots to validate business hypotheses; and then work to operationalize value-generating processes
- Tackle special projects that come up across the business
- 5+ years in operations, management consulting, or other related field, with a track record of career progression that we can validate
- BA or BS, with excellent and verifiable academic performance
- Strong quantitative skill set balanced with an action-oriented approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to build and maintain productive business relationships across different departments
- Strong methodological approach to validating/invalidating business hypotheses
- Highly structured, detail-oriented approach, which enables you to make progress while balancing a range of responsibilities