Oklahoma City, OK
BuildZoom is the leading marketplace for remodeling and construction services. This year, we will connect over 150,000 contracting professionals with over $2B in remodeling and construction contracts and we’re growing nearly 100% each year. What’s more, our customer satisfaction ratings are the highest in the industry, and our investors include some of Silicon Valley’s most prominent names, including Y Combinator, 8VC and Founders Fund.
Over the past year, over 15 million people have visited BuildZoom and over 60k have started a new project on our platform. These projects include smaller, projects like roofing; major residential alterations like new home additions; ground-up home constructions; and even commercial alterations. In all these cases, BuildZoom’s proprietary matching algorithm is able to provide these clients with the right construction professionals to meet their requirements. We are looking for ambitious, energetic, and entrepreneurial individuals who thrive in fast-paced environments, to build trust and rapport with our clients; our consultants are the people our clients turn to when they aren’t sure what to do next.
In this role, you'll:
- Create an incredible first impression with new clients that will evolve into a meaningful relationship in which you fully understand both their needs and aspirations.
- Build and manage your personal network of clients.
- Serve as a consultant and advisor to your clients through the contractor hiring process, leveraging your expertise to any questions or concerns that may spring up.
- Use our industry-leading tools to provide your clients with insights they can’t get anywhere else.
- Have training and access to an incredible array of technologies and data that will allow you to be a true expert in the industry
- Work on a rocketship start-up with the potential to influence an enormous market and positively impact millions of people
- You’ll collaborate with dynamic and passionate peers who will challenge and stimulate you every day.
- Earn competitive, guaranteed base salary, a high-ceiling incentive structure and premium benefits.
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a Bachelor's Degree
- 1-2 years of solid sales experience(top recent grads are encouraged to apply)
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual with a positive attitude
- Possess excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills to be the voice of BuildZoom
- Have curiosity and passion to continually learn and implement sales techniques that allow you to achieve your personal best
- Be excited by the prospect of making an impact at a tech startup and growing with our company!
- Have a strong phone presence and experience taking dozens of calls per day
- Bring familiarity with real estate, construction, or remodeling industry
- Please apply online and/or send us your resume and LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our interview process includes 1-2 phone screens, an in person interview and reference checks
- Be prepared to speak in detail about your interest in BuildZoom, your experience and specific accomplishments, and to participate in a live exercise/role play that will gauge your qualifications for this role
Expected salary $40000 - $80000