Oklahoma City, OK
Here at BuildZoom we’re on a mission to help property owners find the perfect contractor for any job and we're proud to be building a two-sided marketplace that people love. We're out to solve the pain that millions of homeowners experience regularly as they try to select a home service professional that they can trust. The home remodel and repair industry is highly fragmented and local. Hence, a solution is going to need big data. As such, we're a smart group of passionate techies that's focused on bringing order (and dare we say delight) to an age old, recurring problem. Over 1 million people/month use BuildZoom to research and hire contractors and we are managing $1 billion/year in remodels. With $11m in Series A venture capital funding from some of the world’s most respected investors including Y Combinator, Peter Thiel, and Formation 8, we are aggressively investing in our Oklahoma team (see our article in The Norman Transcript: http://tinyurl.com/he5guns)
We face incredible demand for our product from both property owners and contractors; we already have 85,000 contractors on our platform and we need you to join our team to take it to the next level.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU'LL:
- Create an incredible first impression with new, extreme high value clients that will evolve into a meaningful relationship in which you fully understand their needs and aspirations.
- Use the BuildZoom marketplace to identify and connect with optimal contractor(s) on behalf of your clients.
- Serve as a advisor to your clients through the hiring process, addressing any questions or concerns that may spring up.
- Use our industry-leading tools to provide your clients with insights they can’t get anywhere else.
- Build and manage your personal network of clients.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Industry and domain knowledge, experience in real estate, construction, home sales, etc.
- Experience and an underlying passion for relationship sales and an underlying passion to help your clients succeed.
- Consummate professionalism and impeccable organizational skills that will allow you to manage a large book of business without ever compromising on quality.
- High EQ, expertise in active listening and clarity of communication.
- Technical aptitude and the ability to pick-up and leverage new technologies.
- A quantitative approach to measuring past success and informing future strategy.
OUR PLEDGE TO YOU:
- A competitive, guaranteed base salary, a high-ceiling incentive structure and premium benefits.
- You’ll have training and access to an incredible array of technologies and data that will allow you to be a true expert for your clients.
- You’ll work on a rocketship start-up with the potential to influence an enormous market and positively impact millions of people.
- You’ll collaborate with dynamic and passionate peers who will challenge and stimulate you every day.
- Send us your resume or LinkedIn profile with a concise, personalized cover letter that explains why you’d be the right person for the opportunity.
- We’ll conduct an initial phone screen with potential candidates, followed by a brief diagnostic.
- The final step will involve an in-person interview with three departmental managers. Be prepared to speak in detail about your specific accomplishments and to participate in live exercises that will gauge your qualification for this role.
- Our due diligence process will involve a reference and background check.