Project Consultant (Property Owners)
Oklahoma City, OK
BuildZoom is the leading marketplace for remodeling and construction services. This year, we will connect over 150,000 contracting professionals with over $2B in remodeling and construction contracts and we’re growing nearly 100% each year. Our customer satisfaction ratings are the highest in the industry, and our investors include some of Silicon Valley’s most prominent names, including Y Combinator, 8VC and Founders Fund.
Over the past year, over 15 million people have visited BuildZoom and over 60,000 have started a new project on our platform. BuildZoom’s proprietary matching algorithm is able to provide clients with the right construction professionals to meet their requirements. We are looking for ambitious, energetic, and entrepreneurial individuals who thrive in fast-paced environments to build trust and rapport with our clients. Our Project Consultants are the people our clients turn to when they aren’t sure what to do next. Opportunities for career advancement are available.
In this role, you'll:
- Leverage your sales and relationship building expertise to build an incredible first impression with clients
- Build and manage your personal network and hone your sales skills
- Serve as a consultant and advisor through the contractor hiring process, leveraging your expertise to address any concerns that may spring up
- Use our industry-leading tools to provide your clients with insights they can’t get anywhere else
- Have training and access to an incredible array of technologies and data that will allow you to be a true expert in the industry
- Work on a rocket ship start-up with the potential to influence an enormous market and positively impact millions of people
- Collaborate with dynamic and passionate peers who will challenge and stimulate you every day
- Earn a competitive salary with an incentive structure along with company benefits
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a Bachelor's Degree
- Proven sales experience (top recent grads are also encouraged to apply)
- Highly motivated, driven, and self-starting individual with a positive attitude
- Have excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills to be the voice of BuildZoom
- Have a strong phone presence and experience taking dozens of calls per day
- Be excited by the prospect of making an impact at a tech startup and growing with our company!
- Have interest in the real estate, construction, or remodeling industry
- Please apply online and/or send us your resume and LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our interview process includes 1-2 phone screens, an in person interview and reference checks
- Be prepared to speak in detail about your interest in BuildZoom, your experience and specific accomplishments, and to participate in a live exercise that will gauge your qualifications for this role