Customer Operations Specialist, Spain - July start
Hi, We’re Bulb. Nice to meet you.
We’re working remotely to protect our team during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. But we are still hiring. So if you’re looking for a new role and you’re happy to take part in a remote interview, read on…
Bulb launched 5 years ago in the UK. We’re now expanding internationally and looking for the starting team who will help change the energy industry in Spain.
At Bulb, we’re on a mission to make renewable energy available and affordable with great service to as many as possible and to help them use it wisely. We are a technology-driven company making energy simpler, cheaper, and greener.
Founded in 2015, we were named the UK’s fastest growing private company in 2018 and 2019, and in February 2021 we were named Europe's fastest growing company by the Financial Times.
As a Customer Operations Specialist, you’ll be responsible for Bulb’s member experience in Spain. This role calls for a combination of strong operational execution, member support, strategic thinking, analytics and close attention to detail. You’ll constantly be learning about member experience, technology, and the energy industry while delivering excellent service.
What you’ll do
* You’ll be responsible for the deployment and execution of a world class operation and be part of the starting team building the business in Spain.
* You’ll assist Bulb’s members through email, online chat, and phone with a wide variety of inquiries
* You’ll identify local product improvements and work with product teams to bring these ideas to life
* You’ll take the initiative on improving the member experience and use analytics to test the results
* You’ll design new processes and playbook these results to share with other teams
* You’ll work in a fast paced, target-focused environment constantly striving to deliver the best member service
What you'll bring to Bulb
At Bulb, we want to hire self-starters who are interested in learning new things and are comfortable working in a changing environment.
Here are some of the things we think will be valuable, but we're also open-minded. If you recognize yourself in any of these traits, we’d love to receive your application
* You’re a self-starter with a record of exciting achievements
* You have an optimistic outlook to enthusiastically tackle new problems
* You’re passionate about both the energy community and the people in it
* You have excellent communication and writing skills
* You’re comfortable with numbers and learning new technology
* You relish the idea of self learning and personal development
* You go to the point and get things done
* You have relevant experience in operations, consulting or other related fields
*Be part of a fast growing technology startup and help shape the future of energy in Spain
*Competitive salary, share options, benefits, and other perks
*Collaborative, flexible and friendly environment
*25 days paid time off per year
Our Customer Operations Specialists drive Bulb's long term success. We're looking for people willing to invest into the role and the team. In return, we hope that the skills you'll develop with Bulb will open up interesting career opportunities in the future.
We’re building a diverse, inclusive team
You’re welcome at Bulb wherever you’re from and whoever you are. We want to shake up the energy industry, and a diverse team that reflects our members will help us do just that. We know that sometimes, people don’t apply for a job because they don’t have every single skill listed in the job’s requirements. But there’s more to every role – and everyone at Bulb – than we can fit in a job description. So if you’re interested in a role here and believe you could be a good fit, we encourage you to apply. Even if you’re not ready now, if you're invited to interview with us you’ll get feedback on the skills you should grow to become a candidate in the future. We’ve written more about building a diverse team on the Bulb blog.