Executive Assistant to the CEO
What we do
Bumblebee makes space for what matters. Using precision robotics and software, we transform unused space by moving furniture and storage into the ceiling. Take a look at our website to see it first-hand.
We are a team from diverse backgrounds with a shared vision for making housing affordable, desirable and sustainable. Bumblebee makes space in homes, cities and the planet for more flora and fauna.
Bumblebee is a Series A company backed by some of the best VCs in the business. We are currently scaling all our teams while preparing to bring our product to the world at an ambitious scale. We operate with an open culture with no bureaucracy and pointless meetings. In our work, we build to think and remain deeply centered on first principles and user empathy. We’re searching for driven, talented, and engaged team-members. Please reach out if this speaks to you!
About the Role
The ideal EA will possess integrity and a mastery of creating order in a (very) chaotic world. This role demands a strong sense of urgency and the ability to work independently on assignments with sound judgment and exceptional execution—all while keeping your cool and maintaining a sense of humor. The right candidate will be detail oriented and have a demonstrated ability to solve problems effectively and efficiently while staying flexible and solution-oriented. This individual must have a strong sense of ownership and bias for action, a commitment to customer-service, and the ability to meet tight deadlines. This role has the opportunity to transition into a Chief of Staff role.
What You'll Do
- Be responsible for heavy calendar management requiring interaction with both internal employees and external customers
- Streamline inbound/outbound communications; maximizing productivity and ensuring all requests receive attention with the proper level of urgency
- Schedule efficient air/hotel/ground transportation
- Lead all administrative support functions, including organizing documents, meeting preparation and follow up, space planning, meeting agendas, etc.
- Assist other administrative staff with projects as time allows and as directed
- 3+ years of experience assisting at the executive level
- Professional & clear written and verbal communication skills
- Proof of being hyper organized and able to bring order to chaos
- Experience solving tough problems and demonstrating sound judgment
- Team oriented philosophy—Ability to quickly learn organizational structure and the objectives of the team
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines
- High level of integrity and discretion
- Advanced Outlook, Excel, Microsoft Word and G-Suite management skills
- Event planning experience preferred