Photo and Video Production
San Francisco /
What we do
Bumblebee makes space for what matters. Using precision robotics and software, we transform unused space by moving furniture and storage into the ceiling. Take a look at our website to see it first-hand.
We are a team from diverse backgrounds with a shared vision for making housing affordable, desirable and sustainable. Bumblebee makes space in homes, cities and the planet for more flora and fauna.
Bumblebee is a Series A company backed by some of the best VCs in the business. We are currently scaling all our teams while preparing to bring our product to the world at an ambitious scale. We operate with an open culture with no bureaucracy and pointless meetings. In our work, we build to think and remain deeply centered on first principles and user empathy. We’re searching for driven, talented, and engaged team-members. Please reach out if this speaks to you!
As a photo and video producer you are responsible for bringing our vision to life to share with the world. You will collaborate deeply with our design and marketing teams to create refined photos and films that capture the experiences of living in a Bumblebee space.
- A passion for storytelling and interior design/architecture
- Have a full understanding of best practices for architectural photography, demonstrating artistic vision and creativity
- 2-3+ years experience leading a combination of pre-production, production and post-production photo / video.
- Comfort in a fast-paced, creative, multidisciplinary work environment
- Experience shooting spaces with challenging lighting conditions (high contrast, bright windows, mixed color temperatures, etc)
- A strong portfolio of interior/architectural design photography and video
- High attention to detail and high bar for execution
- Capture and edit beautiful interior and exterior property photos and videos
- Produce interior photography using available light sources as well as lighting systems when necessary
- Work closely with design and marketing teams to develop digital and print content
- Utilize time of day, location, architectural layout based decisions on when to best photograph interior spaces
- Organize and facilitate a collaborative, cross-functional workflow for all digital assets (product imagery, select marketing projects, video)
- Professional and effective communication during all aspects of the media shoot including scheduling, and on-site execution
- Travel to various installation sites (local and abroad) to capture featured showrooms