We're building the home for gamers in the Metaverse. Bunch is a digital world that allows players to meet up, hang out, and jump into any of their favorite games across the App Store. Our mission is to bring people together through the games that they love when they are physically apart!
Our team comes from companies like Meta, Google, and Kik Messenger and combines the experience of building large-scale social applications, developer platforms, and games. We've raised over $28M from top investors like General Catalyst and London Venture Partners, and many of the largest game companies including Electronic Arts, Krafton (PUBG), Take-Two Interactive, Ubisoft, Supercell, Riot Games, Miniclip, and Tencent.
Our current app Bunch 1.0 is one of the most popular group video chat apps for gaming that brought millions together through the pandemic. Bunch 2.0 is an evolution of it that turns it from a video chat application into a digital world that's more fun, and easier to meet new people. Bunch 2.0 is currently invite only, in the meantime you can download Bunch 1.0 here: https://bunch.app.link/BKlS8V2hImb
Check out our tech stack here: https://stackshare.io/bunchlive/bunch
Meet our team: https://web.bunch.live/team
Learn about our culture: https://web.bunch.live/join
🤩 About the Role
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for providing exceptional administrative support and managing the day-to-day operations of Bunch's CEO, arranging travels and company events. We are looking for someone who is tech-savvy, proactive, hyper-organized, adaptable, and capable of quickly developing an EA role in a fast-growing environment - a high level of professional integrity and confidentiality is crucial. To be successful in this role, you must be a forward thinker who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
This is a unique opportunity for someone looking to join a small team working on a fast-growing social gaming product, and make an impact.
💪 What you will do
- Manage calendars of the CEO and the executive team priorities with prompt and sound decision-making skills
- Manage attendees, agenda, and logistics of all executive-level meetings and departmental events while anticipating needs, conflicts and solving scheduling issues
- Manage all logistics for internal and external meetings; including Executive Team meetings, conferences, partner meetings, and Board of Directors obligations
- Planning and organizing company-wide events
- Arranging domestic and international travels and accommodations for the Executive Leadership Team
- Ability to work autonomously and implement processes with minimal direction
- Gathering and organizing operational document
- Maintain confidentiality and professionalism for all communications and documentation
We're excited about you because you have:
- Previous experience as an Executive Assistant, or position with relevant and comparable skills, preferably in the tech sector
- Strong proficiency with G-Suite, Notion, Zoom
- Tech-savvy and can quickly adapt to new tooling
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Multitasking; being able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Exceptionally resourceful, self-sufficient, punctual, and reliable
- Being able to learn and adapt quickly, while facing continuously changing demands
- Great attention to detail and high levels of thoroughness
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- High levels of honesty, discretion, and integrity
🚀 Working at Bunch comes with:
- Competitive salary and stock options 💰
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans 💪
- Outfit your home office with the gear you need to work effectively 🎧
- Regular team retreats (...to be continued post-covid) 🚤
- Regular game nights and other fun activities (... in the mean time) 🎮
- We're an entirely remote company with development hubs in Kitchener/Waterloo, Toronto, New York, and San Francisco. We can help you to outfit your home office with all the gear and tools you need.
We believe excellence is impossible without diversity, and would love to hear from women, men, non-binary, trans, parents, non-parents, and people of all ages, ethnicities and sexual orientations — especially you. ✨🌈🦄