Bunch is a mobile app that lets people play their favorite games with friends, over group video chat. You can download the app below and check it out!
Our team comes from Apple, Facebook, Google and we raised over $8 million from top investors and game developers like Supercell, Tencent, London Venture Partners, Founders Fund, Betaworks, Northzone and more. We are looking for an awesome product designer to join us at our offices in New York. We will assist with relocation expenses, if necessary.
🗞More about us from TechCrunch: https://techcrunch.com/2018/11/15/bunch-game-chat/
💪 About the Role
- You will report to our Head of Product Jonas Christiansen, who held previously senior product design roles at Facebook and Google.
- Partner closely with our CEO, product teams and engineers to design end to end features for our core platform
- Conceptualize design and test new features across all our platforms - iOS, Android, PC
- Conduct frequent design reviews with the product teams
- Participate in user testing
- Help maintain visual and brand consistency across all our products and outlets
- Explore and experiment with the future of the Bunch interface
- Portfolio showcasing advanced proficiency in visual & product design
- Strong User empathy and understanding of User Journey (Activation, Retention, etc)
- Able to collaborate with the Product team, Engineers, QA, Analytics
- You have 3 years of product design experience
- Experience with Figma, Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, Adobe Premiere, Prototyping (Principle, Invision, OverFlow, etc) or similar tools
👍 Bonus points if
- You have domain experience in gaming, group video chat or social networking applications
- Love to play games (board games, video games, social games etc)
- You have experience with agile software development practices, and have participated in product roadmaps and development sprints before.
🚀 Working at Bunch comes with
- Competitive salary and stock options 💰
- Casual dress code 👖
- Competitive health benefits 😷
- Flexible vacation 🏝
- Opportunities for travel for conferences and professional development 🛫
- Bi-weekly one-on-ones focused on mentorship ➕
- Lunch-and-Learns 🤯
- Snacks on snacks on snacks 🥕
Our office is in the Chelsea neighborhood and right next to the High Line!