The Community Manager will be responsible for managing and growing the Bunchie Community through our social channels. We are looking for someone who is tech-savvy, proactive, hyper-organized, adaptable, and capable of quickly developing in a fast-growing environment - a high level of professional integrity and growth-mindedness is critical. To be successful in this role, you must be a forward thinker who can own and drive the short and long-term community strategy, translate strategy into plans of action, and set clear goals and objectives.
This is a unique opportunity for someone looking to join a small team working on a fast-growing dynamic product, and make an immediate impact on the Bunch community and business.
💪 What you will do
- Be the “Voice of the Community” by providing community reports by performing user research.
- Work with and manage social media agencies.
- Manage and grow all our social media channels including email, Discord and Twitter.
- Maintain constant visibility on the community to relay meaningful feedback on sentiment, suggestions, and concerns.
- Support product development and operations through writing and editing public-facing messaging tailored to our audience
We're excited about you because you have:
- 3+ years of experience in a community management role.
- Previous experience with user moderation in a digital/online environment, including experience running a Discord server, moderating live chat sessions, and other digital communication channels..
- Appetite for all things digital and social, up to date on the latest platforms and technologies, as well as a desire to identify opportunities for strategic brand involvement in cultural trends.
- Experience running social media campaigns and managing content pipelines.
- Worked with and managed marketing agencies.
- Demonstrable experience managing and growing a community, preferably on Discord.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
🚀 Working at Bunch comes with:
- Competitive salary and stock options 💰
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans 💪
- Outfit your home office with the gear you need to work effectively 🎧
- Regular team retreats (...to be continued post-covid) 🚤
- Regular game nights and other fun activities (... in the meantime) 🎮
- We're an entirely remote company with development hubs in Kitchener/Waterloo, Toronto, New York, and San Francisco. We can help you to outfit your home office with all the gear and tools you need.
We believe excellence is impossible without diversity, and would love to hear from women, men, non-binary, trans, parents, non-parents, and people of all ages, ethnicities and sexual orientations — especially you. ✨🌈🦄