Miami, FL /
Dream Role /
Full Time - Salary
Bungalow is the largest and fastest-growing roommate living company in the United States. We’re on a mission to deliver flexible and innovative housing by combining the freedom of mobility with the power of ownership.
We work with homeowners across the US to take the hassle out of property management and maximize what they earn so we can provide renters with the best homes the market has to offer.
And we know it can be challenging living with roommates, but we believe it’s worth it. We’re removing the hassle from moving and everyday living and providing an affordable product that helps people live in the cities where they have better access to opportunity.
Love what we're doing and have an idea for how you can help out in a must-hire-for job that's not listed here? We'd love to know what you have in mind. Please write to us with a few details on what you're thinking.
Note: This job description is not for any specific role but an opportunity for you to apply to Bungalow, under general consideration.
1. Trailblazers. We are focused on making a meaningful difference in the lives of our customers, by iterating rapidly and taking big swings.
2. A Championship Team. We design our playbooks with our unique gifts in mind. We prioritize collaboration, continuous feedback and opportunities for growth to maximize potential.
3. Customer Obsessed. We build our product with our resident’s and homeowner’s experience top of mind.
4. Owners. We are all in. We care about integrity and accountability and we are biased toward action.
Life at Bungalow
- Remote-first company culture
- Optional co-working hubs in Miami, Florida and Kitchener, Ontario
- Competitive cash compensation and stock options
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits; employee premiums are 100% employer-paid
- 401(k) sponsored by Fidelity
- Generous time-off policy + 11 company holidays
- Up to 16 weeks of fully paid parental leave for both caregivers
Founded in 2017 by Andrew Collins and Justin McCarty, Bungalow is the premier residential real estate marketplace. With leading investors, such as Atomic, Khosla Ventures, Coatue, Founders Fund, and Deer Park Road, Bungalow is rethinking the residential real estate market by providing renters with a more convenient, flexible, and communal living situation. To ensure our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. For more information, visit www.bungalow.com and check out our Series-C funding coverage here!
In the course of the job application process, we may collect the following categories of PI for the purposes of evaluating you as a job applicant:
- Identifiers such as a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, driver’s license number, passport number, social security number, or other similar identifiers;
- Professional, education, or employment-related information;
- Other information you voluntarily provide to us, including, without limitation, demographic information, benefits information, or family and dependent information.
Currently, we are implementing procedures in order to reduce the risk of spreading the COVID-19 virus in and throughout the workplace. Therefore, we are notifying you that if you visit our physical offices and facilities for an interview, we also may collect the following additional category of PI: medical and health information. Specifically, we may collect your body temperature along with information about whether you have or display certain symptoms such as fatigue, cough, sneezing, aches and pains, runny or stuffy nose, sore throat, diarrhea, headaches, or shortness of breath, whether you have recently been in close contact with anyone who has exhibited any of these symptoms, and whether you have recently been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
We will not collect any additional categories of personal information or use your personal information collected for any other purpose without providing you with additional notice consistent with the CCPA.