New York, NY
Business Development /
What is Burnt?
Burnt is a Web3 Foundry. The team is a collective of relentless engineers, designers, strategists, and creatives seeking to advance models of ownership, for the individual and the collective, by any means necessary.
Burnt integrates and partners with like-minded entities to build infrastructure, products, and experiences that close the gap between creative freedom and financial autonomy.
What is XION?
Burnt is building XION, the first crypto-abstracted layer 1 blockchain specifically built for consumer adoption designed to reach billions of non-technical users.
XION allows the development of next-generation mass-market projects with full native account abstraction including MPC security and seamless email login, mobile support, lightning-fast gasless transactions, native on & off ramps, global direct credit/debit card purchasing, fiat denomination, includes native interoperability with 50+ other networks, and more.
You will be involved in all aspects of the growing our community -- from strategy through execution and implementation.
As the Growth Associate, you will be responsible for managing and growing a global and diverse community. You will be the face of the project and have a direct impact on the health of the community on a daily basis. You should be self-driven, ambitious, and have exceptional oral and written communication skills.
You will also be responsible for onboarding creators onto Burnt Finance - sourcing, guiding, and educating all creators on why they should create on Burnt.
- You will be responsible for engaging and growing our online communities, with a heavy focus on Discord, Twitter, and Telegram
- Onboard a diverse set of creators with varied experiences, ensuring they are successful on Burnt Finance
- Manage and own content strategy, engaging and communicating with the community across all social channels
- Create a schedule of daily posts to engage the community regularly across core channels
- Be a daily presence in our core social channels and develop relationships with members and engage them in conversations
- Engage in other important NFT communities
- Monitor hashtags and regularly join community conversations
- Identify and engage with influencers and ambassadors
- Use growth hacking tools, campaigns, and strategies to grow Burnt’s user base.
- Research (competitors’ social monitoring, industry trends, best practices, topics, etc.)
- Organize events like webinars, office hours, AMAs
- Well-versed in social media platforms, especially: Discord, Telegram, and Twitter
- Knowledge of copywriting, editing, and social media techniques and methods
- Knowledgeable about the NFT space, with an understanding of NFT platforms and the crypto community's vibes, culture, and latest trends
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoy doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Innovative: prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- Able to think, plan, innovate and execute autonomously all the while being organized, and accountable
Benefits of working at Burnt include competitive compensation, unlimited PTO, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company off-sites and more!
Burnt is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.