New York, NY /
Burnt Finance is building the decentralized future for Web3 assets. For the first time, users are able to auction, mint, and trade NFTs in an entirely permissionless ecosystem. We are proud to be supported by amazing investors such as Animoca Brands, Multicoin Capital, Alameda Research, and so many more. If you’re looking to join a fast paced, problem solving environment in the center of blockchain infrastructure, NFTs, and decentralized applications, please apply!
You will help build out the backend of a groundbreaking decentralized application chain from the ground up, which will become a critical piece of architecture for the next stage of Web3 and crypto adoption. You will contribute to a Cosmos SDK based blockchain, running a CosmWasm VM , exposing innovative blockchain developer tooling, and bridging assets and data between multiple independent chains.
- Design scalable systems to support millions of users
- Own and deliver top level product features from specification to shipping
- Improve our technical architecture, infrastructure, code quality, and engineering culture to continually step up the quality and speed of our delivery
- Keep abreast of the nascent and rapidly evolving blockchain space, and introduce innovative tools and products
- Scale Burnt across multiple blockchain platforms and protocols
- 4+ years of professional experience in blockchain protocol or distributed systems development
- Proven ability to write high-quality, well-tested code
- Highly autonomous, strong communication and collaboration within team
- Experience working on greenfield projects or with small teams
Our Tech Stack:
- Backend: NodeJS, Typescript, GraphQL, Postgres
- Web3: Rust, Go
- Infrastructure: AWS
Benefits of working at Burnt Finance include competitive compensation, unlimited PTO, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company off-sites and more!
Burnt Finance is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.