Romper Editorial Intern, Fall
New York, NY
Editorial – Romper
Romper is seeking an enthusiastic Editorial Intern to join our team. The intern will have the opportunity to do just about everything including daily writing, research and interviewing, image and web production, content planning and assistance, video and photo production, events, organization and more. While this isn’t solely a writing internship, interns will walk away with dozens of clips and real insight into how Romper works behind the scenes.
The intern MUST be able to work at least 3 days per week from our NYC office, standard business hours.
- Write assigned stories swiftly and reliably
- Provide thoughtful angles on topics
- Attend team meetings and ideate content for the site
- Work alongside the editorial team
- Passion for the site (romper.com)
- Prior experience in editorial
- Availability of at least 3 days per week to work from our NYC office
Bustle Digital Group (BDG) is one of today’s leading, global media companies with a portfolio of distinct digital and experiential brands that are shaping culture. Over 82 million readers turn to our brands - Bustle, Elite Daily, Flavorpill Media, Gawker, Mic, NYLON, Romper, The Outline, and The Zoe Report – to hear from a set of diverse voices around the issues and interests engaging the next generation. BDG is headquartered in New York City, with offices in Chicago, Los Angeles, and London