BDG Editorial Content Strategy Intern
Editorial – BDG /
Bustle Digital Group is seeking a dynamic Content Strategy Intern for its editorial content strategy team to assist with research-driven, evergreen content across verticals for Bustle, Romper, Elite Daily, The Zoe Report, and NYLON. Day-to-day responsibilities include sourcing and interviewing experts across lifestyle coverage areas for the different sites, assisting with data and analytics projects, researching the most up-to-date information and research across a wide variety of topics for stories, assisting with photo research, and writing as needed. Areas of coverage will include health, sex and relationships, parenting, tech, fashion, beauty, and more.
Applicants should have strong research, reporting, writing, and analytical skills, and have a strong interest in the intersection of data and content. The ideal candidate is also extremely well organized, detail-oriented, and interested in exploring all areas of lifestyle coverage. Candidates should be available to work remotely at least 3 days per week.
- Make sure BDG evergreen stories reflect the most current data, information, and scientific research available
- Fact check previously reported research to make sure it’s fully up to date
- Conduct and transcribe interviews with experts across a number of different fields
- Write clean, easy-to-read copy across verticals and BDG brands when necessary
- Assist with photo research and associated responsibilities
- Assist the BDG content strategy team with any other special tasks and projects
- Strong research, reporting, and interviewing skills
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Comfort writing and reporting across a number of different topics
Bustle Digital Group (BDG) is one of today’s leading, global media companies with a portfolio of distinct digital and experiential brands that are shaping culture. Over 82 million readers turn to our brands — Bustle, Elite Daily, Inverse, Mic, NYLON, W, Romper, Input, and The Zoe Report — to hear from a set of diverse voices around the issues and interests engaging the next generation. BDG is headquartered in New York City.