Graphic Design Intern, BDG
Creative – Design /
BDG is seeking an enthusiastic, talented, and multi-disciplinary Graphic Design Intern to join our branded design team. The design intern's job is to support the entire branded art department across BDG’s many sites, including Bustle, W Magazine, Nylon and more.
This role is a great place to launch a career in media where you will be challenged to wear multiple hats, liaise with various departments across the organization, and demonstrate the ability to change aesthetics based on each brand.
The intern MUST be able to work at least 3 days per week, standard business hours. This is a remote position due to COVID 19.
- Work with other designers and marketers to mock up designs for pitches.
- Assist branded content teams in ideation and creation of content.
- Learn the pitch process and work across the entire branded team to complete projects.
- Must have access to a Mac laptop. Hands on knowledge designing with the entire Adobe Creative Suite
- An eye for photography
- An eye for typography (proper kerning, leading, etc.)Excellent work ethicAbility to follow instructions, and critique feedback
- Ability to work independently
- 3D, Animation and Video editing skills are a plus, but not necessary
Bustle Digital Group (BDG) is one of today’s leading, global media companies with a portfolio of distinct digital and experiential brands that are shaping culture. Over 82 million readers turn to our brands — Bustle, Elite Daily, Inverse, Mic, NYLON, W, Romper, Input, and The Zoe Report — to hear from a set of diverse voices around the issues and interests engaging the next generation. BDG is headquartered in New York City.