Ad Operations Specialist
New York, NY
Business & Operations – Sales & Marketing
Bustle Digital Group is seeking an Ad Operations Specialist to join our New York City office. This individual will play a critical role in supporting several functions relating to campaign setup, management and support. This is an ideal role for an organized, detail oriented, self-starter who is looking to leverage their analytical and problem-solving abilities in a creative environment where they will learn firsthand the fundamentals of digital media.
- Manage and service clients to ensure accurate ad trafficking, contract fulfillment and quality control across multiple website properties
- Track, measure, analyze and report the performance of multiple advertising campaigns, including creating detailed performance reports and proposing optimization strategies
- Be the main point of contact for technical issues related to ad functions and rich media / technology vendors
- Continuously focused on ensuring revenue is retained, as well as partnering with sales representatives and clients to increase renewal rates and advertising spend on Bustle and associated sites
- Organize interdepartmental workflow to ensure all elements are handled according to process and schedule
- Keep all assigned campaigns updated in our order management system while active and bill customer accordingly at the end of each month
- Support our account management team to provide updates on missing assets for campaigns, campaign pacing, performance and optimization opportunities
- 1-3 years’ work experience in a related field
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel including pivot tables and formulas
- Familiarity with Doubleclick for Publishers, third party tracking and monitoring tags, rich media vendors and order management systems is a plus, including but not limited to, DCM, Sizmek, MOAT, IAS, DoubleVerify, Celtra rich media platform and Operative One etc.
- Must have an obsession with attention to detail and a proven ability to solve problems
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Able to deliver against multiple simultaneous tasks with excellence
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, fun, and entrepreneurial environment
- Basic knowledge of media campaign KPIs, such as click through rate, viewability, engagement rate etc.
Bustle Digital Group (BDG) is one of today’s leading, global media companies with a portfolio of distinct digital and experiential brands that are shaping culture. Over 82 million readers turn to our brands — Bustle, Elite Daily, Flavorpill Media, Inverse, Mic, NYLON, Romper, The Outline, and The Zoe Report — to hear from a set of diverse voices around the issues and interests engaging the next generation. BDG is headquartered in New York City, with offices in Chicago, Los Angeles, and London.