Associate, Client Experience
New York, NY
Business & Operations – Sales & Marketing
Bustle Digital Group is seeking an Associate to join our growing Client Experience team. This position will execute sold media campaigns and work closely with the Sales Planning, Ad Ops, Account Executives, and branded editorial teams. This role will facilitate management of all aspects of the campaign during the post-sale cycle providing an end-to-end experience for BDG's advertiser/agency partners.
The Associate, Client Experience is ultimately responsible for orchestrating internal resources to ensure campaign expectations and contractual obligations are met as well as acting as a customer advocate and liaising between client and BDG Sales, Ops, and Editorial teams.
- Provide white-glove client service, as the primary contact for post-sale execution
- Understand and finalize sold campaign elements, to create project kick off decks (including creative concepts and flighting)
- Work closely with Branded Editorial, Production, and Design teams to execute a variety of custom content deliverables: articles, photo shoots, videos, events, influencers, social media and sweepstakes
- Collaborate with Ad Ops team to monitor creative implementation, media execution and delivery, ensuring KPIs are achieved and optimized
- Partner with Marketing team to execute content distribution plans and manage performance via key social platforms
- Coordinate with third party vendors to design rich media
- Analyze campaign performance metrics, provide real-time optimization recommendations, and create end-of-campaign recap decks
- Use project management software, to manage branded content projects
- BA or equivalent
- 1-3 years Advertising or Publisher company experience
- Strong track record in client service
- Branded content (video, articles, social, influencer, events) and media execution experience essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized and the ability to multi-task
- Proficiency with Keynote, Excel, Google
Bustle Digital Group is the largest premium publisher reaching millennial women. Every month, nearly 80 million readers turn to Bustle Digital Group publications — Bustle, Romper, Elite Daily, and The Zoe Report — for impactful conversation around the interests and issues engaging women today. Focusing on everything from pop culture to parenthood, Bustle Digital Group's content leverages the power of a diverse set of voices from coast to coast. Bustle Digital Group does business with over 300 global brands, and ranks among the most popular media companies with our demographic on social media. Bustle Digital Group was founded in 2013 and is headquartered in New York City, with offices in Los Angeles and London.