Manager, Reporting & Insights
Editorial – Social Media & Audience Development /
Bustle Digital Group is seeking a Reporting and Insights Manager to support our Marketing and Distribution team. In this role, you will oversee all reporting and insights for branded content campaigns, compiling data across multiple 1p and 3p platforms, developing analyses, and crafting insights to deliver against advertiser marketing objectives.
The ideal candidate possesses a strong attention to detail and approaches their work with both a creative and analytical mindset. They are just as comfortable combing through a dense Excel sheet as they are translating data into exciting storytelling opportunities. They are a self-starter and capable of taking on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Work with Marketing, Operations and Branded Content teams to define reporting objectives for clients and craft actionable measurement solutions
- Connect, analyze and visualize content performance data to provide insights supporting key business decisions across all stages of an advertiser’s marketing funnel
- Work alongside Account Managers to develop detailed wrap materials for sponsored content campaigns, sharing quantitative and qualitative learnings, with recommendations for future content opportunities
- Field ad-hoc reporting requests for Pre-Sales teams
- Uncover solutions to automate and templatize scheduled performance reports where needed
- 3-5+ years developing and driving the reporting strategy of digitally-focussed marketing campaigns (Prior experience in digital publishing a plus)
- Familiarity with self-serve ads platforms and in-platform reporting tools: Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics, Pinterest Analytics, Snap Business Manager, TikTok Business Center (Previous experience with Google Data Studio a plus)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience presenting and interpreting content insights, especially to non-researchers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to tell a story using data
- Significant attention to detail, particularly when navigating numerous data sources
- Demonstrates strong strategic planning skills, with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects with varying objectives
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic media environment
Bustle Digital Group (BDG) is one of today’s leading, global media companies with a portfolio of distinct digital and experiential brands that are shaping culture. Over 82 million readers turn to our brands — Bustle, Elite Daily, Inverse, Mic, NYLON, W, Romper, Input, and The Zoe Report — to hear from a set of diverse voices around the issues and interests engaging the next generation. BDG is headquartered in New York City.