Senior Manager, Creative Solutions
Business & Operations – Sales & Marketing
Bustle Digital Group is looking for a dynamic, experienced and enthusiastic creative solutions manager to join our UK team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the sales team through ideation and strategic insight in order to create multi-platfrom (i.e. digital, experiential, social, and white label) partnership proposals for the Bustle Digital Group portfolio.
The Creative Solutions team is the creative hub of the Bustle Digital Group commercial department and therefore we are looking to find an individual who is an agile thinker, self-motivated and keen to contribute with innovative ideas to drive essential growth in this area. Additionally, applicants should be able to demonstrate a sound understanding of the creative process, logistics and desire to stay up to date with evolving consumer culture.
Applicants will require significant experience in commercial content creation building creative proposals founded in strong insight and ideas. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast-paced team within Bustle Digital Group.
- Collaborate with the Branded Content, Planning and Sales Team to ideate campaigns, programs, and ideas for the fashion, beauty and FMCG verticals and beyond, creating custom opportunities during the RFP process and for client-specific meetings/ presentations.
- Assist Branded Content in writing strategic program rationales while also making sure advertisers’ KPIs are met in response to their RFP
- Ideate new, never-been-done-before big ideas for advertisers to connect with our readers through innovative content ideas, engaging products, and custom experiential executions, etc.
- Develop new sales marketing collateral using industry, marketing, and third-party research to measure the impact and tell the BDG story
- Utilise measurement tools and research to add relevant, trustworthy data to proposals
- Develop extensive category knowledge: Read articles, research the marketplace, and relay knowledge back to the Brand Strategy and commercial team.
- Attend client calls when necessary to explain the creative marketing idea in more detail
- 3-5 years of marketing experience in brand strategy with a digital publisher
- Strategic and creative thinker with excellent verbal and written skills; ability to multi-task
- True self-starter and natural marketer at heart – provides proactive ideas and listens to sales needs to take each idea further
- Ability to communicate, monitor insights and use data to enhance marketing offerings
- Strong knowledge of digital sales and marketing dynamics and processes
- Proficiency in Keynote, MS Office, SnagIt, and experience with research tools such as Google Analytics, ComScore, Quantcast, and/or Shareablee
Bustle Digital Group (BDG) is one of today’s leading, global media companies with a portfolio of distinct digital and experiential brands that are shaping culture. Over 82 million readers turn to our brands - Bustle, Elite Daily, Flavorpill Media, Inverse, Mic, NYLON, Romper, The Outline, and The Zoe Report – to hear from a set of diverse voices around the issues and interests engaging the next generation. BDG is headquartered in New York City, with offices in Chicago, Los Angeles, and London