Graphic Design Intern, Fall
New York, NY
Creative – Design
BDG is seeking an enthusiastic, talented, and multi-disciplinary Graphic Design Intern to join our design team. The design intern's job is to support the entire art department on both editorial and branded projects.
This role is a great place to launch a career in media where you will be challenged to wear multiple hats, liaise with various departments across the organization, and demonstrate the ability to change aesthetics based on each brand.
The intern MUST be able to work at least 3 days per week from our NYC office, standard business hours.
- Attend team brainstorm meetings
- Work on design projects
- Assist both editorial and branded content teams
- Work amongst creative teams
- Must have access to a Mac laptop. Hands on knowledge designing with the Adobe Creative Suite
- An eye for photography
- An eye for typography (proper kerning, leading, etc.)
- Excellent work ethic
- Ability to follow instructions, and critique feedback
- Able to work independently when necessary
Bustle Digital Group (BDG) is one of today’s leading, global media companies with a portfolio of distinct digital and experiential brands that are shaping culture. Over 82 million readers turn to our brands - Bustle, Elite Daily, Flavorpill Media, Gawker, Mic, NYLON, Romper, The Outline, and The Zoe Report – to hear from a set of diverse voices around the issues and interests engaging the next generation. BDG is headquartered in New York City, with offices in Chicago, Los Angeles, and London