Brand Strategist, Integrated Marketing, UK
Business & Operations – Sales & Marketing
Bustle Digital Group is looking for an experienced Brand Strategist, Integrated Marketing to join our growing London team! The ideal candidate has experience in digital marketing and has strategized for a number of clients spanning a wide range of industries. The ability to liaise with other departments and communicate with clients in a clear, concise, and friendly way is key to success as well. Since our London team is lean, this role will be expected to multi-task efficiently and be a confident self-starter, staying atop industry news and trends in the UK and broader European marketplace.
- Create innovative and strategic marketing proposals with cross-departmental liaisons to develop Bustle’s reputation as a thought leader in the marketplace
- Collaborate with the Brand Strategy, Branded Content, and Sales Team to ideate campaigns, programs, and ideas for the fashion, beauty, CPG verticals and beyond, creating customized opportunities during the RFP process and for client-specific meetings/presentations
- Ideate new, never-been-done-before big ideas for advertisers to connect with our readers through innovative content ideas, engaging products, and custom experiential executions, etc.
- Develop new sales marketing collateral using industry, marketing and third party research to measure the impact and tell the BDG story
- Utilize measurement tools and research to add relevant, trustworthy data to proposals
- Ensure all elements are handled according to process and schedule, including turnover of sold programs to the Post Sale team
- Stay abreast of industry & competitive news, unique advertiser programs and digital innovations, presenting the best ideas to the team
- Develop extensive category knowledge: Read articles, research the marketplace, and relay knowledge back to the Brand Strategy and Account Executives
- Attend client calls when necessary to explain the creative marketing idea in more detail
- 3-5+ years of digital marketing experience or digital strategy in a related field or company
- Strategic/creative thinker with excellent verbal and written skills; ability to multi-task
- True self-starter – provides proactive ideas and listens to sales needs to take each idea further
- Ability to communicate, monitor insights and use data to enhance marketing offerings
- Strong knowledge of digital sales and marketing dynamics and processes
- Proficiency in Keynote, MS Office, SnagIt, and experience with research tools such as: Google Analytics, comScore, Quantcast, and/or Shareablee
- Advertising or publishing experience
- Agency experience, strategizing for clients
Bustle Digital Group is the largest premium publisher reaching millennial women. Every month, nearly 80 million readers turn to Bustle Digital Group publications — Bustle, Romper, Elite Daily, and The Zoe Report — for impactful conversation around the interests and issues engaging women today. Focusing on everything from pop culture to parenthood, Bustle Digital Group's content leverages the power of a diverse set of voices from coast to coast. Bustle Digital Group does business with over 300 global brands, and ranks among the most popular media companies with our demographic on social media. Bustle Digital Group was founded in 2013 and is headquartered in New York City, with offices in Los Angeles and London.