Digital Asset Manager, W
New York, NY /
Editorial – W /
W magazine is seeking a full-time Digital Asset Manager. The ideal candidate has experience working with digital asset management systems and metadata structures, as well as strong communication skills.
- Gather all digital assets—including PDFs, image files, videos, and podcasts—and import them into asset management system
- Organize and inventory digital assets using efficient file naming and storage practices, to facilitate searches and sharing with relevant partners
- Add relevant metadata, tags, and categories
- Research and apply relevant metadata to preexisting digital assets
- Liaise with editorial and legal teams to facilitate content review
- 3-4 years experience in photo editing, digital asset management, and/or media licensing for a large brand or media publisher
- Proven track record in project management and creating organizational systems and workflows
- Highly organized, with a precise attention to detail
- Excellent and professional communication skills
- Familiarity with Adobe Suite, including Adobe Bridge, preferred
Bustle Digital Group (BDG) is one of today’s leading, global media companies with a portfolio of distinct digital and experiential brands that are shaping culture. Over 82 million readers turn to our brands — Bustle, Elite Daily, Inverse, Mic, NYLON, W, Romper, Input, and The Zoe Report — to hear from a set of diverse voices around the issues and interests engaging the next generation. BDG is headquartered in New York City.