Video & Production Fellow
Creative – Video and Production /
Bustle Digital Group is seeking a talented, full-time video production fellow to join our remote video team. BDG videos range from fun, editorial videos to celebrity shoots to branded content. Qualified applicants must express an interest in furthering their experience in production and digital media. We are interested in flexible candidates with on-set experience, attention to detail, and proactivity.
This role includes production coordinator responsibilities, such as contracting, working with the finance team for payment processing, and assisting producers with routine tasks. This is a paid full-time (40 hours/week) fellowship based in NYC. The fellowship will run for 12 weeks with the possibility of extension based on performance. The candidate must be available to work remotely M-F.
- Production Assistant while on shoots
- Work closely with producers to research and write creative treatments
- Work closely with the production management team on budgets and receipt tracking
- Ability to take ownership
- Handle other aspects of pre-production such as research, travel, equipment, call sheets and other logistics
- Assist producers on set with the miscellaneous task such as crew meal planning, transportation, coordination of talent
- This role is currently remote but will include on-set production responsibilities following the lifting of social distancing measures in NYC
- Passion for furthering experience in production and digital media
- Be adaptable to the fast-paced, ever-evolving production environment
- Posses the flexibility to work on a range of video content styles with multiple producers
- A self-starter with strong attention to detail
- Available full-time for standard business hours
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
- Understanding what goes into creating an engaging social video
- Passionate about Bustle's mission and goals
Bustle Digital Group (BDG) is one of today’s leading, global media companies with a portfolio of distinct digital and experiential brands that are shaping culture. Over 82 million readers turn to our brands — Bustle, Elite Daily, Inverse, Mic, NYLON, W, Romper, Input, and The Zoe Report — to hear from a set of diverse voices around the issues and interests engaging the next generation. BDG is headquartered in New York City.