New York, NY
Sales & Marketing
Bustle Digital Group is seeking a Sales Planner to join our team. Candidates must be organized, detail oriented, self-starter looking to leverage their analytical and problem solving abilities in a creative environment. This is an analytical yet creative position which supports the Sales teams and their clients. You'll help develop compelling, customized proposals and presentations to refine how we position our products and help achieve our revenue objectives. This is an ideal role for anyone looking to break into the business side of interactive media and is eager to join an exuberant, growing and energetic team.
- Create innovative and strategic marketing plans and proposals in concert with cross-departmental liaisons to develop Bustle’s reputation as a thought leader with clients
- Work in conjunction with sales team during the RFP process to develop custom proposals
- Understand the role of inventory and create yield optimized media plans
- Create detailed design and project work orders for each signed advertising insertion order
- Work with third party system to set-up pre-campaign trafficking and tracking
- Develop new sales marketing collateral using industry, marketing and third party research.
- Providing administrative and ad hoc support to sales executives
- Utilize measurement tools to add relevant, trustworthy data to presentations and proposals.
- Organize interdepartmental workflow to ensure that all elements are handled according to process and schedule
- Assist in the development and creation of overall sales planning function at Bustle
- 2-3 years work experience in a related field or company
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google Apps
- Experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Experience with media planning tools such as Comscore and Quantcast
- Experience with Ad Serving a plus (DFP, ATLAS, OAS, etc)
- Strong interest in the internet and new media
Bustle Digital Group is the premier digital destination for millennial women. Our collective properties reach over 80 million global readers monthly, and our social footprint is amongst the largest in digital media. BDG’s voice places an emphasis on: authenticity, inclusivity, positivity, and empowerment. We are headquartered in New York City and work with creators from across the nation who speak to the issues and stories that matter most to women.