New York, NY
Business & Operations – Sales & Marketing
Bustle Digital Group is seeking a Sales Planner to join our New York City team. Candidates must be organized, detail oriented, self-starter looking to leverage their analytical and problem solving abilities in a creative environment. This is an analytical yet creative position which supports the Sales teams and their clients. You'll help develop compelling, customized proposals and presentations to refine how we position our products and help achieve our revenue objectives.
This is an ideal role for anyone looking to break into the business side of interactive media and is eager to join an exuberant, growing and energetic team.
- Strategize and develop media plans from inception to completion, understanding the role of inventory and the metrics behind our product offering
- Build cohesive media plans, small tier marketing proposals based on advertiser objectives across all categories, and research stories, better aligning the client’s objectives with our offering
- Manage client requests throughout the RFP process, inclusive of: plan changes, budget revisions, distribution asks, marketplace and industry information, specs, timeline creation, etc.
- Develop new sales marketing collateral using industry, marketing and third party research to measure the impact and tell the BDG story, while analyzing competitive brand positioning
- Ideate new, never-been-done-before ways for advertisers to connect with our readers through strategic media placements aligned to the brand and/or flight
- Utilize measurement tools to add relevant, trustworthy data to presentations and proposals
- Create detailed project work orders for each signed advertising insertion order
- Work with third party system to set-up pre-campaign trafficking and tracking
- Provide POVs on various media topics and provide a creative and strategic approach to the creation of media
- 3+ years of media planning experience in a related field or company;
- Digital media planning is a must
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Expertise in media planning and ad product best practices
- Demonstrated ability to create narrative presentations
- Experience developing and executing brand campaigns across digital advertising, for example
- Proficiency in MS Office and experience with research tools such as: Google Analytics, comScore, Quantcast, and/or Shareable
Bustle Digital Group is the largest premium publisher reaching millennial women. Every month, nearly 80 million readers turn to Bustle Digital Group publications — Bustle, Romper, Elite Daily, and The Zoe Report — for impactful conversation around the interests and issues engaging women today. Focusing on everything from pop culture to parenthood, Bustle Digital Group's content leverages the power of a diverse set of voices from coast to coast. Bustle Digital Group does business with over 300 global brands, and ranks among the most popular media companies with our demographic on social media. Bustle Digital Group was founded in 2013 and is headquartered in New York City, with offices in Los Angeles and London.